15 พฤษภาคม 2567, 22:44:11
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 301   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Greeting From Germany part V ต่อกับ part I....what's up?  (อ่าน 1362341 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 2 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
party
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1,875

« ตอบ #175 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 07:57:30 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO P'Nung Ning naka.

ขอให้สิ่งศักดิ์สิทธ์ คุ้มครองพี่นะคะ แม้จะอยู่ไกลบ้านเกิด แต่หนูเชื่อว่าสิ่งศักดิ์สิทธิ์จะอยู่ข้างๆพี่นะคะ

ขอให้ครอบครัวมีความสุขยิ่งขึ้นไป ไร้โรคภัยเบียดเบียนนะคะ

ป.ล. ช้าไปแน่ๆเลย  :cry:  :cry:
บันทึกการเข้า

http://happinessparty.multiply.com/
<embed src=\\\"http://images.multiply.com/multiply/horizontal-headshot-badge.swf\\\" type=\\\"application/x-shockwave-flash\\\" wmode=\\\"transparent\\\" FLASHVARS=\\\"user_id=happinessparty&enc=U2FsdGVkX1.XgxV7rEZX6q1u2Jyr2y9bKY8Amx,Hc,GTybsHCwE8.8sOCJWnoHQj
Dr.Poot
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1,330

« ตอบ #176 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 10:50:47 »

สุขสันต์วันคล้ายวันเกิดนะคะพี่หนิง ขออำนาจคุณพระศรีรัตนะ ช่วยอำนวยพรให้แก่พี่หนิง และครอบครัวนะคะ  Cheesy
บันทึกการเข้า
dd_2530
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: rcu2530
คณะ: ศิลปกรรมศาสตร์
กระทู้: 1,076

« ตอบ #177 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 11:08:19 »

สุขสันต์วันคล้ายวันเกิดนะคะ

สุขกาย +  สุขใจ            = สุขสมบูรณ์
สุขจิต   + สุขใจ             = สุขแท้จริง
สุขสมบูรณ์ + สุขแท้จริง = สุขนิรันดร์

ด้วยความปรารถนาดี    จาก...แอ / ศิลปกรรมศาสตร์ 2530 ค่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า
เจษฎา
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

the more you get ,the less you feel
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 4,682

« ตอบ #178 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 12:45:54 »

สุขนิรันดร์ แถวบ้านผมเขาขายหีบใส่คนเสียชีวิตอ่ะครับ พี่แอ
บันทึกการเข้า

ไม่หล่อ แต่ไม่ค่อยว่าง
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« ตอบ #179 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 15:05:09 »

Good afternoon Thailand,
P.Prapasri,p.Wannee,p.Pusadee,P.Suriya,p.Kung14,nong iamfrommoon,nong Party,nong Poot,nong dd30.,nongเจษฎา หรร,
thank you all for a warmly birthday greeting,I seldom celebrate as I were in Thailand,only go to the temple with my mom,get a holy water and a best wish from the monk...so it's hard for me to be in the middle untill I'm in Germany ...lucky me we were altogether 3(my mother in law,my husbands nephew)and my father in law pays!!!!
The birthday present wish is also the same...when I never get it before it hard to set even any wish...as my motto is that:if you want to reward yourself,do it yourself...don't expect it from the other..so I always set it ....simple....one may not think it could be a birthday present as this time..I told my mom in law if they both want to give me something..please find any plant for me..I want to plant it in the garden so that every time I saw,I would always remind of them...
How about your birthday party or celebration,or only just a good meal among your beloved person in a close circle?....whatever you like....enjoy it .
nice day ka,
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

prapasri AH
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 3,256

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #180 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 21:13:36 »

Cheesy พี่แอ๊ะขอส่งplant ในสวนร.พพี่แอ๊ะมาให้นะคะ น้องโอมาชารีพ ฝากใจมากับต้นปาล์มด้วยค่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า

ชาวหอ ชาวหอจุฬา สดใสเริ่งรา เมื่อมาร่วม สามัคคี
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #181 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 22:21:07 »

P.Prapasri sent the plant to the wrong place! I assume it as my birthday present..p.Rangson if you wan to have it back...you have to sue me...it belongs to me!!!
thank you ka khun pee,
nongning
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #182 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 00:50:50 »

Ning,
That shouldn't be Oman...., too green.
P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #183 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 00:58:56 »

psst ,p.Yas..don't talk too loud..p.Prapasri still not figure it out and P.Rangsan is still ignored...let it here.
Have I ever told you that we built a house in Phuket?then I and my husband visit Planting place to get information what,which and how much....huhh!such a tree and so big...you have to pay your asset!!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #184 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 01:01:41 »

Phuket?Huh?
Which beach? Or in the city?
Great....., then who is taking care of it now?
P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #185 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 01:09:25 »

Hahh!!!Have I never told??how can I??
It was grand openning one day before Tsunami comes...you have to see it,it is my style...inspirated from my house in Songkhla.
It is near the airport,Naiyang beach near Sirinart national park..the last beach for thai people....
I have a plenty of picture but I can not down load it by myself ...i need help from nong Mahdee...could you shout him out here?
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #186 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 01:20:22 »

So.. it is out of the city but very quiet area and green.
Very good and clever.
P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #187 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 01:32:31 »

let me send a picture to nong Mahdee tonight...tomorrow you can see,OK. and I have to say good night ka,the kid have to be ready(supper and clean)before eight.
good night ka,
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

prapasri AH
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 3,256

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #188 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 03:20:19 »

:shock: ไม่ทราบพี่แอ๊ะแปลผิดหรือเปล่า อ่านที่น้องหนิงเขียน พี่แอ๊ะคิดว่าน้องหนิงต้องการของขวัญวันเกิดจากคุณแม่สามี เป็น ต้นไม้ (plant)
พี่แอ๊ะเลยส่งต้นไม้มาให้ไงคะ
หรือพี่แอ๊ะแปลผิด :shock:  พี่แอ๊ะคนรุ่นเก่า และเรียนในประเทศเลยไม่ค่อยเข้าใจภาษาอังกฤษเท่าไรค่ะ

เฉลยด้วยนะคะ
บันทึกการเข้า

ชาวหอ ชาวหอจุฬา สดใสเริ่งรา เมื่อมาร่วม สามัคคี
MahDee
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2,081

« ตอบ #189 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 09:46:47 »

อ้างจาก: "khesorn mueller"
Hahh!!!Have I never told??how can I??
It was grand openning one day before Tsunami comes...you have to see it,it is my style...inspirated from my house in Songkhla.
It is near the airport,Naiyang beach near Sirinart national park..the last beach for thai people....
I have a plenty of picture but I can not down load it by myself ...i need help from nong Mahdee...could you shout him out here?
nn.

บันทึกการเข้า

RCU 2541>> ปะกาโด่ง 81
----------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/MrMahD
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #190 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 14:27:31 »

Dear P.Prapasri ka,
yes,you read it right,it is only just I saw it mentioned to p.Rngson ka...it fit very well to my house in Phuket....we have many things to do this Aug.
I have to fight with a wild plant...they grow so fast and hanging around like a snake(Taowun)...I think of any stone garden like in japan or any other garden with less plant...easy to care.
we planed to rent it from Germany toward traveler agency...but it is still not complete..after house,come the wall,next we have to care for the front door and the garden...

Nong Mahdee kA,
well done and very fast.thank you.
have a good time,
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #191 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 15:00:11 »

As the Tsunami comes,we were busy installating bed(Timber bed),table,chairs,electric light...actually I suggested my husband to stay in hotel for a week untill the house 'd been furnitured...he said he would love to stay in the new house..with no even a cup and plate..he said we could buy it ,order it all we need in a short few hours then let all things deliveried home....
These 3-4 picture with me in pink..took one hour before it happened,blue sky,silent wind...I got a phone call from Songkhla an hour before,my sister asked me whether we could feel the earthquake,which happened somewhere in Sumartra..huhh,Sumartra is for me another world too far!
Then we ´heard a strange voice sound like a wind,we looked outside,no..the big tree behind did not move,we all ran to the balcony and saw how an enormous amount of the water flown by,we thought the hotel construction at the end of the beach maked any dam against sea level and it falled or so...the level of these flowing water get in a second high..we were  shocked,my husband had to move our renting car away as the water come into our garden..the kids catched a small turtle which escaped the water to the higher place...the worker and youngman,our engineer who built this house had to clear all electric cable away in a safely place from water...
We were the witness how people at the hotel construction run away out to the city..this event..happened in exactly 15 minutes...after that it last only dirt and mud...few minutes later my sister got a phonecall from BKK,their colleques reported us that there were a big wave against Patong beach...my husband said,voila!we were there ,why we heard a news from BKK?Huh? so he packed things and me..ready to drive out...the kids stay there at home with their small turtle and 2 aunty....it was chaotic,everywhere traffice jam...first he would like to call his parent inform we were safe...but we could not call as the system falled the whole Phuket,the airport was out of service...everywhere in the hall sit a tourists with a frightened face...we stood there at the airport seeing TV there on air... live,it was like in a war situation...everybody was in a panic,want to move to the hill in the city 30 km far inside the ireland..the tourist wanted to run away home even the season was just begunn(Europe countries has the same Christmas holiday)my husband said we stayed at home,if there a requake..we run to the hill behind the house!!our house is strong enough...
all other things you all hear and see it already.....
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #192 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 16:25:04 »

Ning,
I never knew you were there, too.
So.... sad ....eh?

YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #193 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 16:30:13 »

P.Yas,
This house means to me every time I think about..how it rescued us all from those nature catatrophe!imagine,if we were in the hotel..it was 10-20 meter from the front beach...we may relax after breakfast..my husband may lay down on the mat let massaging..the kids may play on the sand and I ?sit nearby eating Somtum!!!...we would never have a chance to escape from this giant strong wave...
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #194 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 16:45:08 »

There were also REASONS for you to be survived.
Some of my friends died there.
I heard 'Teow... RCU 27 (Aksorn) from Patalung who married to English man was there with her family, too and danages occurred as well.

Aj.. from Nitade Chula lost her whole family there. It was on the newspaper many days after that.

NOW, my organization has established a legal aid centre to help the people affected by Tsunami with legal problems. I was part of the establishment team.

German Government also had an agent to help with funding and project in Tsunami affected areas. My AFS friends is heading that program.

We can talk more about this naa.

P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #195 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 17:07:32 »

One of the german victims family were checked the ticket near us at Frankfurt,father has not extra passports for his 2 girls(age 9,11)only just written into his passport,his wife was a greece women..the aircraft(Royal Brunei)officer were not allowed this family to fly!!!I never forgot their faces..the 2 girls cried and were so sad...as Tsunami happened  days after I still can't get out of their faces crying of these 2 girls..I told my husband..."these family have luck,they were survived"till we were back to Frankfurt my husband bought a magazine(wellknown of Germany names Stern)it reported about Tsunami a month later...the story from real tourist with a picture of a strong injured man on his wheelchair...I can't remember him!!!untill my husband read the story inside about this man...haahh!he is a family father,who discuss very hot against the officer...he can't accepted that his family could not fly...he could finally got a permission from the consulate in Frankfurt as a document and fly with another flight 3 hours after us to ...Kaolak! his family met another 5-6 deutsch families all together 17 people...survived only 7-8...he lost his wife and the 2 girls.....
This story make me and my husband..sooo sad,more sad and deep than as time we were there because we were standing close to each other a counter nearby...I could even smell his wife....
What we have learned out of this story,how important our family,to hold on together,other things.is not important.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #196 เมื่อ: 17 มีนาคม 2550, 22:52:54 »

Today 17 March 2007...after spring season right begunn....they predicted a snow!!! from 17°celcius sunny to..abruptly 8-10°celcius..but the wind is so cold as if it is...winter again!!
poor plant..I hope they are survive!!!
we were walking by "used markt"...i have not so thick outfit,so are the kid...it was horrible cold today....
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #197 เมื่อ: 20 มีนาคม 2550, 18:07:47 »

after calling to thai consulate in Frankfurt(thai ambassy in Berlin adviced it after the location where  I live) yesterday...I talked to one thai women,really friendly! she has toffie in her mouth while talking to me...she told what I need...step by step...first I have to send an envelope address myself with stamp and a letter ...I want to apply for longer my passport for the next 5 years and register formula for my two kid...they both can hold thai passport double to their deutsch passport untill 20 years old!!
done!....then I have to wait for this formula...how many days??who knows?
the next step comes next!
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

pusadee sitthiphong
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

คณะ: พาณิชยศาสตร์และการบัญชี
กระทู้: 4,689

« ตอบ #198 เมื่อ: 20 มีนาคม 2550, 21:01:30 »

ขอบคุณพระเจ้า  โชคดีจริงๆนะคะที่น้องหนิงและครอบครัวไม่เป็นอะไร  เป็นเรื่องที่ยากจะทำใจจริงๆกับความสูญเสียครั้งนั้น  อย่าให้มันเกิดขึ้นอีกเลย
บันทึกการเข้า

pom shi 2516
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #199 เมื่อ: 21 มีนาคม 2550, 20:21:21 »

P.Pussadee ka,
we were lucky ka,a thousands of them not..that is not fair..we were back to Kaolak 8 months after that...they cleared all damage gone and build a new hotel or bungalo on that place...we saw how many land for sale shown along the street,we talked to the local people they said most of these land from the business man who want to collect their current to start their life after the motto:life keep going on....
We have a honeymoon after married there in Kaolak...13-14 years after I can't remember the same place anymore.all front beach were full constructed...in the near future Kaolak will be like Patong. Civilize has their foot....
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 301   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

สมาคมนิสิตเก่าหอพักนิสิต จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย มวลสมาชิกสมาคม คณาจารย์ และนิสิตเก่าทุกคน ขอน้อมเกล้าถวายความอาลัย  พระผู้เสด็จสู่สวรรคาลัย ด้วยเกล้าด้วยกระหม่อม ขอเดชะ <;))))><