25 เมษายน 2567, 20:48:16
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27  ทั้งหมด   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Who is who in 2526?  (อ่าน 216574 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #25 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 20:17:07 »

Yes Ning,

E Lek = P'Lek = Lek Pawadee (Law 27)..... now a legal manger of Sahaviriya Group.

Talking about Legal Manager....... One RCU friend of mine (girl's dorm) is also now a Legal Manager for Shin Corps..... hey!!!!!!

Do you know her, Ning?

YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
rs_oman
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1,204

« ตอบ #26 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 20:22:10 »

Yas and every one (especially nong ning and nog pookkie),

Yeah, I (Ku) have heard about everyone  you (Mueng) mentioned but long ago for some of them. Tee Lek is working for the refinery. He used to work for EGAT many years and resigned a few years after me. (I used to work for EGAT during 1987-1990) He visited PTTEP office quite often and his place is located around Bang Bua Thong area which is close to mine.

Nong Pookkie, It's normal and very polite for a close friend like us to talk to each other in an ancient language with all kinds of animal in it(especially reptile). I tried my best to talk to them without those words but that is not really me they said. They could not except the change.

Yas,

I always think as you thought that we can come this far after finishing CU.
We do our best for us first (of cause), for our family, for our company and finally for the nation. The up-countryboy like us can come this far, I am really proud of us all.

See you next time, it's time to relax for me

Rangsan
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« ตอบ #27 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 22:42:11 »

P.Rangsan,
may I ask please one more question?
Do you know or can you remember one RCU science..it should be food tech. code 25 I guess,his name is P.Chalermpol(can't remember his surname)he comes from any province in north eastern...I get know him coincident by my house!!!!
He works by Unilever Thailand(or he may works by Knorr..am not sure)anyway as soon I saw him at the door...I ask:"hey,I used to see you by RCU"he has a seminar in Unilever Germany,my husband and I invited him to a dinner by us...it is not easy as we saw us seldom from time by RCU...but I never forget the face...
I think he is now in Vietnam(Unilever).
He was from Science..you may ever seen,heard.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #28 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 00:39:04 »

Ning,
I myself do not know this name but if I see the picture, then I might recognize him. Rangsan may know him, though.
P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #29 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 00:44:19 »

San,
RCU was my first place that I have made good friends from I-San and all my I-San friends are very good. I love them all.
I think our class 26 was given 'RAB NONG' very severly for a month or two by PP 25 but after all it turned out to become a great freindship and brotherhood. We must thank PP 25 who devoted thier time to 'RAB NONG' 26.
I myself still always want to sing RCU songs whenever I thought of our old time.

YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
wannee
Global Moderator
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: จุฬาฯรุ่นประวัติศาสตร์ 2516
คณะ: ทันตแพทยศาสตร์
กระทู้: 4,806

« ตอบ #30 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 12:46:47 »

เรืองรับน้อง พี่เสียดไปเล่าตลกที่กระทู้ ภาพเก่าเล่าเรื่อง  ลองไปอ่านเล่นดู  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
บันทึกการเข้า

"เสียด" ภาษาจีนฮากกา แปลว่า หิมะ
alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #31 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 16:50:46 »

P'Wannee krab,
I saw it and shared something there already krab.
YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
rs_oman
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #32 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 19:13:35 »

Yas and everyone,

Forgot to answer one of your question. You are right. Nong...EDU28 (you mentioned about) becomes my daughter's mom now. I'm sure that she can still remember you.

About I-Keng (Pol Sci 26), I met him once in Lampang in 1988 in Chulalongkorn day. He was a deputy Nai Amphur (Palad Amphur) there. As I heard, he is the head of the misnister office (Ministry of the Interior) now so that why we always see him stand behind the minister.  I noticed one boy who passed the Yothinburana school test to enter to M1 (grade 7)english program (the same class as my kid) has the same family name as I-Keng. He may be I-Keng's son or his relative since their first names are rhyme.

I have lots of good "RUB NONG" stories and memories during the freshy time and all are still in my mind. I wouldn't never ever been like I am today If I were not at RCU. I have known a lot of friends, come from everywhere else in Thailand. This is really an advantage after you finish from university and start to work. I really love our C'madong place.  "ชาวหอ...ชาวหอจุ......" that's all I could hear from เพลงหอ on the web.  Nong Pai (lady bamboo), please make it happen soon.  Thanks in advance.

Rangsan
บันทึกการเข้า
rs_oman
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #33 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 19:37:16 »

Yas and Ning,

I definitely remembered and know him since he is my "รุ่นพี่คณะ". P'Chalermpol (not Chalermpol Malakam, a famous "Moh Lam") or P' Ad (พี่แอ็ด) comes from Ubolratchathani. He is Sci 25 and a member of a "สตรีเหล็ก" at RCU. They like to play valleyball whereas (a man like us) like to play footbal but we have only one field.  It is basicly the first come first serve basis but we always occupied even though we came later. Ha ha ha, that 's the story of P'Chalermpol.   For your information, the member of the "สตรีเหล็ก" comprises com P'Chalermpol (Sci'25), P'Mc (Med'25), P'Nok' sak (Edu? 25), P'...(Edu 25) and many more......
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #34 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 20:07:09 »

Dear p.Rangsan,
oh,yeah...he was one of this famous group I have never forgotten!!I checked information to my pals..all of them could not remember of him..it's hard for more than 20 years.
Do you know that I alway invite(blind!)any thai people ,who works by Unilever-Knorr..who may has a seminar in Germany to us at home?...I met 2-3 times CU science... most of them were KU ka....food tech.science.
good time there,
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #35 เมื่อ: 14 มีนาคม 2550, 20:10:38 »

P.Rangsan,
so you may remember my best friend...Poh..Harunya Samdaengdesh..pol.sci.27??as she always cheer/look the game...she is now married ,has three kids,works and lives in pathumthani...she built a house few years ago...busy...no time left to chat...I have to make the next call to Thailand.
good time ka,
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #36 เมื่อ: 15 มีนาคม 2550, 01:58:13 »

San and Ning,
Yes.... everyone knew  "สตรีเหล็ก" team. They were great fun and friendly to everyone. I know P'Add you mentioned BUT I don't know his/her official name.

Also Studio 401 led by P'Nga (nitade 25), P'Kob (edu 25), P'Suriyong (nitade 25), P'Somjet (Account 25).... alll are great fun.

P'Mc... (Medicine 25) was popular. Everyone knew his/her.

They were great.... and became part of our memories at RCU.

Yes......... yes....... yes......

YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
wannee
Global Moderator
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #37 เมื่อ: 15 มีนาคม 2550, 11:16:04 »

อ้างจาก: "alayas"
P'Wannee krab,
I saw it and shared something there already krab.
YAS

เรื่องที่น้องเล่าสนุกค่ะ   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

พี่มักเข้ามาที่2526  มาอ่านเรื่องน้องทั้ง 3 เล่าค่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #38 เมื่อ: 15 มีนาคม 2550, 15:05:19 »

P'Wannee,
Thank you and please come visit us naa krab.
I'll go back to BKK on 1 April and will get more friends from 2526 to join us.

While... RS_Oman is busy and Nong Ning is fighting with her children, I'll keep this room clean and tidy.... also safe for every visitor krab.

YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #39 เมื่อ: 15 มีนาคม 2550, 21:03:59 »

P.Yas,
you have to be active as now because if there nobody here,I have a plan:
1.nungning will announce...house for sale!!
2.guesthouse for rent...code 27 hurra we occupy it sudden
3.nungning and P.Wannee, we use this room as a base to drop by before keep going to do our mission...attacking mission!as a good location like this room,you never find it again...not far to obove and not too far to go down.
4.I will invite nong Phen to make a party here,with all delicious menu.
5.ghost house!
6....(need time to think!)
7....(need time to think too!)
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

wannee
Global Moderator
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #40 เมื่อ: 15 มีนาคม 2550, 21:14:42 »

เรารักและผูกพันกับจุฬาฯ และหอซีมะโด่ง เราจึงรักกัน   Tongue  Tongue  Tongue
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #41 เมื่อ: 15 มีนาคม 2550, 23:55:39 »

I love you too!weii,talueng!
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #42 เมื่อ: 16 มีนาคม 2550, 01:03:39 »

So..... the winner is.... Nung Ning and P'Wannee.

I will duplicate the house keys for both of you. Come in anytime, OK. I have some cold drinks in the fridge and hot spicy curry on the stove, ready for you. help yourself.
Have a party!!!!

YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
rs_oman
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #43 เมื่อ: 16 มีนาคม 2550, 15:35:43 »

Ah...ha I'm still inside this house. Ning and P'Siad, when the key is given and both of you get into the house you will find somebody waiting for you hoping that you two are coming with all delicious menu. Don't forget to accompany Nong Phen coz she owns a thousand of scarce menu.
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #44 เมื่อ: 16 มีนาคม 2550, 17:19:48 »

promisse you will motivate many of your pals to share this room??
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #45 เมื่อ: 16 มีนาคม 2550, 19:06:43 »

Sure Ning.... we will try to draft all 26 friends to come and join us.
P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
หล้า
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2,681

« ตอบ #46 เมื่อ: 16 มีนาคม 2550, 19:35:28 »

พี่ๆ 26 หนูหล้า 43 มาแล้วค่ะ  Shocked
พี่หนิงคะ  อย่าลืมค่าจ้างที่เราตกลงกันไว้นะคะ  :lol:
สิ้นเดือนหนูจะส่งยอดมาเก็บนะ  :oops:  :oops:  

หนูจะพยายามมาวิ่งเล่นบ้านพี่ๆ บ่อยๆนะคะ

แล้วเจอกันเมื่อพี่ๆต้องการ :evil:
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #47 เมื่อ: 16 มีนาคม 2550, 22:55:33 »

very well ja,noo Lahnoi!
but first,may I see you in a picture instead of in cartoon version??then ..get"RabNong" from from P.Yas,P.Rangsun...me?no, I am only Saochai ja nong,sometime I am a room watcher kaaaaaaa.
p.ning
บันทึกการเข้า

หล้า
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2,681

« ตอบ #48 เมื่อ: 18 มีนาคม 2550, 20:15:03 »

จัดให้แล้วนะคะพี่หนิง รูปน้องหล้ามาแล้ว  :wink:
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #49 เมื่อ: 19 มีนาคม 2550, 18:12:17 »

very well,fine!..cute!
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27  ทั้งหมด   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

สมาคมนิสิตเก่าหอพักนิสิต จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย มวลสมาชิกสมาคม คณาจารย์ และนิสิตเก่าทุกคน ขอน้อมเกล้าถวายความอาลัย  พระผู้เสด็จสู่สวรรคาลัย ด้วยเกล้าด้วยกระหม่อม ขอเดชะ <;))))><