24 เมษายน 2567, 02:25:07
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: [1] 2 3 ... 48   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: เกษร ฤทธิรงค์ mueller (หนุงหนิง)  (อ่าน 326760 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« เมื่อ: 28 พฤศจิกายน 2550, 04:08:54 »

This is a place to collect my love story..the time before I move permanently to live in Germany.
The story has been written somewhere in February 2007 on behalf of the question of few khun pee-s and I did hide it many places.
For the new comer,I will tell them to read it here.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 28 พฤศจิกายน 2550, 04:25:50 »

Dear khun pee,
one week after that,I got a letter from...hmm,even his name I could not recognize,who can??we just have 15 minutes small talk together.This letter attached his namecard...it was so fascinated me that...weiiii,that dirty ,long beard and wore sock with sandal's farang ,who had a reallly a charp conversation and genius(I could find it within a short)..would be a docter engineer!!!can't believe...no,never...I have to find out!,so I called the hotel in Sukumvit on the letter,asked the operator whether there were any German name so and so,oh,yes.he registered under that..all right one problem was over,the second question from me,he said he has a business trip for 4 weeks by Knorr Thailand,all right,nungning buy Knorrsuppe only just to find an address,then I made a call...they said there were 2 docter by research and development division but not to the factory in Smutpragarn,I have to call office BKK ,one was back(his boss) one still there.....
OK,from that point,I can start writing him back.
Part Three come next at the theater near you.
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 28 พฤศจิกายน 2550, 04:28:55 »

Dear khun pee,
I answered him to Germany,introduce myself "officially"who I am,what I do,what I think...as he asked me(invited)whether it is possible to see each other(who?with me alone..no! I'm afraid,or with the same group we made joke togehter a week before?)...so I have to call the hotel again and asked for information...they confirmed that yes,sir,Dr.Mueller will be checked in the day...right.
I planed and organized,with whom I will go(another 2 colleques lady),the transport,book restaurant, confirmed a place to sit and hear the music afterward etc...he was "my"guest...be my guest,be my guest...
The date day,he was so exhausted ,sweat,bad smell from trying to reach me in Bangpain...a poor man,who could not find one who understand what he tried to say,to ask,he want to meet me at the company...the bus let him out near the street,far away from the entry...
then he call me from the entry..from that moment...it was a nice every minutes with a fascinate person...to talk to him untill 02.00am in the morning was not enough ka.I can't remember could find anyone you could talk as if you found another part of yourself...an interesting topic.
At 02.00 am before the driver sent me back home(after another 2 ladies)he asked me what I think about to live abroard!!!I thought to myself"chak pun plue sa laew!!!i was so sincere and really reliable.but...please...Mister,I feel asleep and my head needed a rest and pause(for an intensive conversation 17.00-02.00,who can have a clear thought??)I have to work tomorrow...
we were apart even we still have a world to tell.....it was a sad moment.
Part Four come soon.....
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: 28 พฤศจิกายน 2550, 04:33:12 »

Dear khun pee,khun nong,
we wrote letter after that moment,one another,6-7 pages in english..as we both have living our life behind..I may be a 26 years old girl but I have a 26 years experience..and he?39 worldwide travelor...he was everywhere:in Africa,South America,Asean,Europe...we have many many things to tell.after five months(don't ask me how many letters and pages we wrote)we found that it would be better we call!!!!he called for 1-1.5 hours long distance call,I did the same(to compare,unreasonable as I have to clear my telephone bill at the end of the month with 15%from my salary..quite much for me at that time...but that was me,Idon't like to dept him something..) 2 months after that he would like to get know my family...It was not easy last 6 months as my family afraid of this relation..he might cheat,he might lie,he might have wife and children,how can I know????How can I believe all he writes and so on...these question came from my mom,my sisters,my family...how can I answer for him...he had to answer by himself for them not toward me...
I picked him up(with 1,5 hours Donmuang traffic jam sit and wait for me at the airport..he was so worried that I would not appeared,in a strange country,nobody know,etc)I introduced him to my brother and sister,have a nice meal together...we both knew well,we wanted to be together just hand in hand and ...talk(mouthtaek thai vs. mouthtaek farang)not more..really. It was a good feeling like a good old pal I trust..I have planed a short weekend to Sukothai(he told in advance ,where he liked to visit)and northern province..I have to catch my sister to be between us and to protect myself..as a lady ka(nungnin,mai orlor!!)
Part five comes soon at the theater near you
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #4 เมื่อ: 28 พฤศจิกายน 2550, 04:35:39 »

Dear khun pee,khun nong,
From that moment,I was so busy,first to have a talk to my boss as I have not so much time left to resign in advance ,to train my new follower.
Another problems,I would like to have thai wedding ceremony!with a monch..a really traditional one,who can arrange it for me and Where?as I may be 5 year in Bang Pa In but there were nobody there only colleques from the company.I talked to my sister at my hometown,Songkhla...bingo!right,that is my root.I should start there,my sister ,who is also from Education ,Chula(19-20)..has enough connection in Songkhla..she could even invite a governer(only just she heard that he was singdam )sorry ,I can't remember his name(he has Dr. article in pol.sci.,just lost his wife a year before..a sad story of Songkhla at that time),she could invite a chairman of medicine department at the cityhall(he was Medicine ,Chula..his wif fine arts Chula),who else?hmm,oh,yes.p.Gamon's friend who is a boss at administrater from engineer Chula too..and when my sister could"collect" almost a big bosses in the provice to my wedding party...do you think any other guests could say "no"??yes, everybody there..not to forget a relatives of my (passed away)father from Patthalung...very funny.Everyone of my sister and my brother invited their own guest..they would like to see farang with thai ceremony ka.actually we know each other from school,from kindergarten, from seeing..we know each other.
My sister invite even her close connection,few french couples,who their husband worked by "Total"in Thaigolf,their wivies met my sister while she was a french teacher at girl school,as friends as translater and as thai language teacher for these madames.It was a good mixture guests at Girlschool hall..
P.Prapasri,the moderator(a teacher)asked on the stage,which song I would like to request as a bride...I told him,oh,please give me a song"Lak Karm Korb Fa" or "Bubpesunniwat"...oh,yeah,it fit to our story very well.
He let me arrange all it needed(shhh,with certainly a financial support direct from Frankfurt Central bank transfered!!!)in Songkhla and a big wedding party in Ayuthaya(for Japanese vendors and bosses at the company)
The thai costume was from Kittiya shop near Paholyothin road in fire red and in beige,his costum..also.(he liked to wear thai traditional"Pamuang"wow!!looked really cute,with beard!!)
Part seven come soonnnnnn.
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #5 เมื่อ: 28 พฤศจิกายน 2550, 04:39:18 »

Dear khun pee,khun nong,
then all arrangement was nothing ...if...the groom was not there...yes,this words I again begun to hear,what if he 'd not appear...all arrangement,all guests, all reservation...last 10 days before ceremony we called each other almost every day , he liked to hear my report how far all arrangment ,what a problems,where to solve ,whether the financial cover and enough(oh,yes.I like to hear this most!!!)
I visited a skin clinic in BKK to take any cream and medicament against acne..cream was over before then i took a tablette..1 hour after take I got a high feverwithin an hour,red eye and hard breathing...my boss sent me to hospital in Navanakorn industrial estate...I thought I was die....alergy against pennicilin..i never know it before,my father has it ,but I?never take any tablettes against acne and so...my face was big and swollen like an elephant face!!!even my awful sick I still have humor to tell any visit that this ceremony will have a ghost face bride!!naa phiii....nungning naa piii
I picked him,his father,his brother,his sister in law from the airport. He might travel around the world(cosmopolitan type)but his family...they never get out of the village in the Black Forest...they were a simple german.His mom,was never fly and afraid to fly...she and his sister in law 'mother stay home.(what's a pity,they miss a big adventure in their life!!)as soon as we all arrive Haatyai airport...my family...huhhh,all worry gone(he comes,he comes not....)
Ceremony at the morning with "kunmarg"and all need for real thai ceremony...farang as groom with beard,near Samila beach....unforgetable.and the wedding party at the evening...more exciting.(his family asked why did I have to be at the salon from 0400-0700 am??then again afternoon from 1400-17.00 pm...why it was so important for the bride to take2-3 hours at beauty salon??)..I don't know..but the picture show that I was brighter than my farang groom...they powdered me the whole body..weiiii....
It was hard to communicate to his family as they can english not so well,I can not german(rarely..may be guten Tag,guten Morgen,Danke,auf Wiedersehen)His father was so happy to this travel...he enjoy every things he see,touch,and discover...he still talks about this trip untill now.
The wedding party in Bang Pa In,was shorter than in Songkhla..only an evening...but other atmosphere as most of them were a young people from the company a a few Elder Japaneses,some were a german people ,who has a contract to the company ..and I invite themall to the party...
His family has to fly back before him,he and me we would like to get down to (honeymoon) in the south!!!he liked to show me(to show me,as he was there 2 years before with his blonde ex-girlfriend!!!!)in KaoLak....
he was so facinated to the beautyand natural pur there.we were there 10 days then I have to apply for visa to Germany(time to say goodbye....)
he arranged a couple visa for me before he come to Thailand but the embassy sent the document not to his living address,Sinsheim but to Heidelberg...the document stay there without working untill the end...he was so upset...this case,there were the boss of visa division talking to him directly..not a normal staff at the front...who always unpolite and shout to a simple country thai women,who want to apply visa but not understnad what they ask..This man promissed him to give me a tourist visa for 3 months(as I visited him ,I got exactly 12 days I apply!!!) within this time I have to married documencial again in Germany(I don't care of ceremony anymore..I have it...enough!)
I arrived Germany end of Feb....it was stong snowed that day...so cold and I have not fit outfit on...then at home I have to sweep these heavy thick layer snow out of the pathway(I thought,why didn't he live in Apartment,no pathway,no street nearby??)the first day we arrive!!!!
Can you imgine,P.Somchai,p.Suriya...why do I hate snow since then?Huh?
The End
nungning
ps.another story for"Nungning in Gemrany"..hmm,not bad ka.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #6 เมื่อ: 28 พฤศจิกายน 2550, 04:50:57 »

Part one and part five..lost!!
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #7 เมื่อ: 01 ธันวาคม 2550, 11:45:56 »

Ning,
ชีวิต you หน่ะตื่นเต้นทั้งก่อนและหลังแต่งจริงๆนะ สุดยอดเลยน้องเรา
พี่หน่ะแอบลุ้นมาโดยตลอด

เมื่อไหร่จะออก Pocket Book หล่ะ
จะเกณฑ์คนเก้าเส้งกับหัวเขาแดงไปซื้อ
บันทึกการเข้า
wannee
Global Moderator
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: จุฬาฯรุ่นประวัติศาสตร์ 2516
คณะ: ทันตแพทยศาสตร์
กระทู้: 4,806

« ตอบ #8 เมื่อ: 01 ธันวาคม 2550, 11:50:32 »

เข้ามาเยียม 2527  และเจอน้อง yas พอดี   สวัสดีค่ะน้อง yas  Cheesy  Cheesy
บันทึกการเข้า

"เสียด" ภาษาจีนฮากกา แปลว่า หิมะ
alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #9 เมื่อ: 01 ธันวาคม 2550, 12:52:47 »

Sawaddee krab P Wannee,
Hope you are fine. Today is my break so I play around in this web krab.

YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #10 เมื่อ: 01 ธันวาคม 2550, 16:44:30 »

P.Yas,P.Wannee,
I am so regret I lost part I and part VII...should I write it new??it will be up to mood and lust..herr,herr....not so sweet like before but ...salty!!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #11 เมื่อ: 02 ธันวาคม 2550, 19:57:34 »

tonight when everybody in a deep sleeping dream...i will finish rewrite part I and part V...with a pictures!!
be alert..new comer!...you are missing nothing...I will move all wedding pictues here...and so on...
but now,let me have a break...I will visit christmas markt in Bad Wimpfen..you'll get also a pictures...
joob,joob
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #12 เมื่อ: 03 ธันวาคม 2550, 04:27:25 »

I graduated from CU at 2531...searched for a job and found one fit to my situation at that time...Minebea company ,Bang pa in,Ayuthaya...why fit to my requirement?? cause I need a new accommodation urgently....I may stay by my brother a while during searching for a job but it does not mean I will stay with them forever!!
Minebea company gave me an attractive offer:a company house with air condition,maid,microbus,good salary for a single fresh graduated from a university...what do I need more??
I worked by Injection moulding division as a material control staff and then supervisor...I was really satisfied..even it was a hard work 6 days a week..a lot of over time...no time to enjoy my life but a lot of money!!

This is the first uniform my sister always told me it looked like a maid in BKK!!who cares??me?? no...I save a lot of outfit spending out for everyday wear...everybody looks the same...

Few years after,the company uniform has been changed (by personal member,CU generation!!)

By material control,I worked with 14 men!!!only one woman there..herr,herr...so warm among them...good protected..who to whom I am not sure!!

These year is special year..I falled in love!!

5 years long I stand on my job and enjoyed everydays there....
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #13 เมื่อ: 03 ธันวาคม 2550, 04:54:14 »

Life by Minebea seems to be a routine boring to me day after days..I looked for any challenge..join many trips to anywho in the company just to open my circle,open my world out of the same situation.One of an engineer organized a trip to the South..to Langawi island...I was joining these trip...few months after his mother visit her son in Ayuthaya..so we made a temple visit...some said she would like to get know me closer...as a future daugter in law!!

At Wat Prasrisanphet,Ayuthaya..somewhere in February 1993  I saw him the first time..a farang walking by by our group..one of a girl shout out for him"Hey ,Bob"then when he turned..she could not speak english..so she asked me to communicate to this farang... we made a joke,took a photo together...asked where does he come from,how long,where does he live in Germany...bla,bla,bla

Some pictures from his camera...the way to get a contact!!

She called him so she can sit next to him..me??I have to take care my future mother in law..herr,herr

Make a joke and dance!!

It was the last moment before we have to be aparted..he asked where could he send me a photo we have made together...I wrote to his pocket book my company address...we would like him to go to the restaurant with us but he did not want(too early)...he said he will wait for sunset there at the temple.

nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #14 เมื่อ: 03 ธันวาคม 2550, 05:30:13 »

This is a picture from his first visit me after we got know each other few months..

บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #15 เมื่อ: 03 ธันวาคม 2550, 05:43:47 »

After he come back Germany,we still keep contact closer than before..longer telephone across the world...I knew myself I falled in love and so did he...but no one of us talking about something serious to get together..we needed time to think..these far away apart from each other needed to measure our feeling.
My daylife kept going on,hard work like before and not less!!most of my close circle know that one of IM(injection moulding) staff has "fan" as farang...at that time there were not sp many mix couple...one staff married an American,one a Japanese,the last one with a Singaporean..so I seemed to be a grossip hot of the time!!
I may deep into my work...let the letter stay unreply...called not so often...then it was made him crazy..he said one of us has to do something ..he does not want to wait anymore..for what??he asked me whether I would marry him...quite strange to do it on the phone but he could not fly to me everydays..that is his restriction!!
It was not hard but also not easy to say yes cause it means to me I will not live in Thailand anymore,I will have no job anymore,I can not meet my friends,far away from my family and and and...my life was not to find the better one I was happy and satisfied to my life enough ...the decision making was not because I want to go away,run away from something but ...he was at the right time and the right place...as job is not challenge to me anymore...I need something new....settle down and have a family.I grown up!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #16 เมื่อ: 03 ธันวาคม 2550, 05:50:40 »

My last story end up at the day I marry him...then after that was my life...daylife in Germany.Let me invite all of you to my "funny" and "unforgetable" thai wedding ceremony.Get ready?...be my guest...here we go:

Bridegroom company!

Notice his"jonggabaen"!!cute...

She and he...why jonggabaen??

Engage me?? fine.

So easy,right?? do it everyday...bigboss.

Ready for the next ceremony in the evening??no,need 3 hours make up!

nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #17 เมื่อ: 03 ธันวาคม 2550, 05:51:52 »

After 3 hours of "make up" I turn to be ...a parrot!ready to be on the stage!!
here we go:

Me or my 2 younger sisters...you have to decide!!!

He was a governor of Songkhla 2537,pol.sci CU...who knows him???may be he was RCU????he is Dr.

The ceremony could get start nakaaaa.She and her husband was also CU!

She taucht me how to behave charming in the public:sitting,posting and standing,wai,..since I was14 years old...she was from CU...Fine art or Education???

Her husband was also CU medicine...

before it collapse...I'd better send!
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #18 เมื่อ: 03 ธันวาคม 2550, 05:54:20 »

This party was for my family in Songkhla...I have only one RCU friend from pol.sci. all other guests...was from my sister and brother like my former teacher from girl school.

She was a director of Woranaleechalerm school...Science-CU..boss of my sister(also Education CU)

Are you tired,honey?I am asleep!!

So let we bring you down!!

emm,he has no chance to run away from me.... :twisted:

and,and,I don't think I will let her go!

The man the second from the right is my brother best friend..P.Weera..Engineer CU code..2512??he graduated the same year as my brother 2515!she in red shoes..is my sister,who organized all for me..she was from Education CU which code??18,19!!

herr...I need a break!
nn.
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #19 เมื่อ: 03 ธันวาคม 2550, 05:55:34 »

This was it! my party...less elder guests..only few vendors from the company I keep contact daily...all out of that was my...colleaques!
Are you ready to be my guests??
Here we go:

this was the restaurant we have made the second wedding party...why Ayuthaya??cause we get know each other here!

He was a bigboss of purchasing -Mineabea company

Come on in..I won't bite you!!

My rcu -pol.sci friends...(blog tag page 1)

I made a joke about monkey or something..look !how they laugh!!

She (the manager of R&D Knorr Thailand)said:"Khun Khesorn surprised all of us at the division as last year,Dr.Mueller was there with his blond girlfriend"...fishing ka pee,I know the art of fishing :twisted:

Are you sure you will give him a microphone??think twice!

I..need...a ..break...
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #20 เมื่อ: 03 ธันวาคม 2550, 05:57:24 »

Nong Party,notice him,P.Gamon...he sits at the same building as you by Thai airways....my brother Engineer CU code..11

We need to eat something..but what?? the choice was really variant.

One of her group shouted"hey,Bob..."then I was  noticed her the first time.

One step higher ,sir...so is right!!

Don't worry ,honey! he is my brother...look at his jonggabaen!! Edu.CU too..

Weiiii....you can not do that!!

Good night ka...get jub jub from him....
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #21 เมื่อ: 03 ธันวาคม 2550, 06:28:15 »

what comes next??
read it from GFG I and GFG II...
Life keeps going on...
then comes he...
<embed src="http://www.ijigg.com/jiggPlayer.swf?Autoplay=0&songID=V24BEDDPD" width="315" height="80" scale="noscale" wmode="transparent"></embed>

บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #22 เมื่อ: 03 ธันวาคม 2550, 06:30:52 »

Dear everybody,
my son 's name :Robin Andreas Mueller,nickname Gaitong,age 11,class 5.(pss!he was born on german time 04.12.1995,at 23,55 pm,thaitime....05.12.1995,05,55 am....Wanchalerm ka...why can't he wait 5 minutes more???)

the girl names Katharina Malee Mueller(you may feel familiar to middle name...my mother's name!!!),nickname Gaifa,age 9,class 4...she is like my best girlfriend,(pss!the day she was born 31 Aug.1997,Lady Diana was died!!)I can mouthtaek all with her since she was a baby...
Don't ask me ka,khun pee,if I have the third child what name should be..Gaiauu,gaibarn,gaitokk,gaitord,gaitom..weiiii

they both were grown up under my strict..thailanguage...but the boy could hardly answer me in thai as he was in school,he decided to speak Deutsch..all right boy,but I speak further to you thai..I can it better..
the girl can speak thai very well...not the best like thai kid in her age but I am satisfied ka,really hard to do as I am the only source of ths language they both heard,but I 've tried,it would be strange if mother speak other language to her kids,which is not her mother language...why do I have to worry whether they can speak german or not as they can it perfect within the first 3 years in kindergarten and I...still fight with it even 13-14 years??So when we communicate outside ,2 languages but the same topic...funny.

The highlight of the story is not about the kids,how can they come but ...how can I get know their father.....
prepare yourself to hear a romantic but true story...
I have to cook,I am pretty hungry ka,just get out of sauna...3 rounds cost me quite energy...
be back next..
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #23 เมื่อ: 03 ธันวาคม 2550, 06:53:18 »

The girl was born..

good morning naka...and goodnight nungning!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #24 เมื่อ: 04 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:15:56 »

Ning,
This is a very cute story and good pictures. I like it.
P Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
  หน้า: [1] 2 3 ... 48   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

ทำไมหอพักนิสิตจุฬาจึงเป็นดินแดนมหัศจรรย์            " ไม่ได้เป็นแค่หอให้นอนพัก  แต่เป็นบ้านอบอุ่นรักให้อาศัย  ไม่เป็นแค่ที่ซุกหัวยามหลบภัย  แต่สร้างใจให้เข้มแข็งแกร่งการงาน"  <))))><