01 มิถุนายน 2567, 20:30:58
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 48   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: เกษร ฤทธิรงค์ mueller (หนุงหนิง)  (อ่าน 330655 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« ตอบ #75 เมื่อ: 16 ธันวาคม 2550, 21:25:13 »

P.Yas,
about what???
nn :twisted:
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #76 เมื่อ: 16 ธันวาคม 2550, 21:34:34 »

P.Jiab ka,
look through the eyes...it took me not more than 10 minutes the first time I saw these picture!!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

Jiab16
Global Moderator
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2,267

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #77 เมื่อ: 16 ธันวาคม 2550, 21:56:24 »

:roll:  NN ... พี่ขอยกธงขาวค่ะ  ใครจะไปหา Rudi กับน้องชายชื่อ Jochen เจอล่ะ  ก็เด็กฝรั่งหน้าตาน่ารักทุกคนเลยนี่นา  รูปเล็ก  มองตาผ่านแว่นขยายแล้วก็แยกไม่ออกค่ะ ...  ตาลายอีกและ ... รอหนิงเฉลย

แค่ให้ลำดับญาติรุ่นคุณปู่-คุณย่า /  คุณตา-คุณยาย  ก็ใกล้จะสับสนแล้วนา ...  จำได้ว่าคุณปู่ของ Rudi ชื่อ Opa Wilhelm  แต่งงานกับคุณย่า Lena  ส่วนคุณตาของ Rudi ชื่อ Opa Gottlieb / ทั้งคุณปู่ และคุณตา  เป็นหนุ่มรูปหล่อทั้งคู่  แค่นี้ก็แสดงว่าติดตามอ่านเรื่องเล่าอย่างใกล้ชิดแล้ว นะจ๊ะ !  รอฟังต่อจ้ะ
บันทึกการเข้า
Jiab16
Global Moderator
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #78 เมื่อ: 16 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:01:27 »

รูปเด็กประถม  เลือกหนุ่มน้อยที่นั่งแถวหน้า  คนแรกทางขวามือ  ว่าเป็น Rudi ละกัน
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #79 เมื่อ: 16 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:22:37 »

อ้างจาก: "Jiab16"
รูปเด็กประถม  เลือกหนุ่มน้อยที่นั่งแถวหน้า  คนแรกทางขวามือ  ว่าเป็น Rudi ละกัน

P.Jiab ka,
let me start with this one...so that you can go back to the first one easier...

อ้างถึง   

He is the boy sitting at the front(you are close..very close)the fourth from the right!!as you see it was shot on 8 April 1963....three years before I exist!!the teacher on the right makes me look this picture longer...they said he got a mental problem in his lately age...has to permít to a special hospital for that...at last he commited suicide!! so sad again!!look at his eyes...it told me something....I do not know.
From this picture,only three of them could make it to the Gymnasium..to the bigger school trained to entrance to the university ...
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #80 เมื่อ: 16 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:34:07 »

P.Jiab ka,
as I was new there by his family...I was so astonished about the old pictures and the story behind each pictures...my parent in law like it so much that I ask and ask without exhausted!!(look at my own family,I have not even the wedding picture of my parent..it was only a tale story but no evident!!)they said their own children and grandchildren,they have no interest about that...thanks my ability to listen ka!!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #81 เมื่อ: 16 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:42:45 »

อ้างจาก: "khesorn mueller"
This time is surely not easy ka P.Jiab ka...
tell me:
1.where is Rudi?
2.where is Jochen?
nn.

P.Jiab ka,
this picture must be shot somewhere in summer 1960...short before he went to primary school grad 1...focus to the three boys in the middle behind the toys..Rudi is the one on the right among a lot of them...
Jochen must be 2 years old,he was in the arm of "the aunty"this kindergarten is existed untill today...it is not kindergarten anymore but a restaurant of one of a children of Oma Lema's sister(please do not confuse)we always make any good meal by any good event.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #82 เมื่อ: 16 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:50:55 »

Let me show you the same place but not old..it was 2001...a celebration of golden wedding my in law people...I was in front of this building!!
But now I have to get out of the house to a Christmas  music band in an old wine house by other village...if it possible,I'll make a photo tonight..together with a scaning of these building(kindergarten)...
Goodnight ka sleep well..tomorrow you'll see the picture...
joob ,joob
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

Jiab16
Global Moderator
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #83 เมื่อ: 17 ธันวาคม 2550, 01:13:48 »

อืม !  พอหนิงเฉลยแล้ว  ก็จำ Rudi ได้ละ ...  รูปตอนอยู่ grade 1, Rudi คือเด็กคนที่มีแสงส่องลงบนศรีษะพอดี   สองรูปนี้ถ่ายในเวลาที่ห่างกัน 3 ปี  เด็กๆ โตขึ้นเยอะเลยนะ  จากปี 1963 ที่ปรากฏบนกระดานดำ  ซึ่งหนิงบอกว่ารูปนี้ถ่ายก่อนหนิงเกิด 3 ปี   และ รูปเด็กเล็กถ่ายในปี 1960  ซึ่งน้องชายอายุ 2 ขวบแล้ว  แสดงว่า Rudi เข้าเรียนชั้นประถม 1 ตอนอายุ 7 ขวบ  และหนิงอ่อนกว่า Rudi 10 ปี ใช่มั้ย ?

ดูบทเรียนบนกระดานดำสิ ...  ครูอาจจะกำลังสอนให้เด็กข้ามทางม้าลาย  ตรงสี่แยก มั้งนอะ ... สมัยนั้นครูกับนักเรียนใช้อักษรตัวเขียนนะ ( ซึ่งดูพันกันยุ่งเหยิง  อ่านยาก ) สมัยนี้ครูสอนไก่โต้ง-ไก้ฟ้าด้วยอักษรตัวพิมพ์ รึเปล่า ?

เรื่องเศร้าในบั้นปลายชีวิตของครูคนนี้  ทำให้เรานึกย้อนกลับไปได้ว่า  น่าเห็นใจเด็กหลายๆ รุ่นที่เป็นลูกศิษย์ของครูที่เครียดคนนี้  ระดับความเครียดในชีวิตของครูจะค่อยๆ พัฒนาเพิ่มมากขึ้นเรื่อยๆ จนเห็นได้ชัดว่าครูมีปัญหาทางด้านจิตใจ  จนสอนไม่ได้อีกต่อไป  แล้วเด็กๆ รุ่นที่ครูสอนผ่านไปแล้วล่ะ ?

เป็นเรื่อง incredible ที่เด็กๆ ประถม 4 จำนวน 35 คน ในห้องนี้  จะมีโอกาสได้เรียนต่อไปจนถึงระดับ High school เพียง 3 คนเท่านั้น ... ทำไมน้อยจัง ... หนิงให้ Rudi ช่วยอธิบายให้ฟังหน่อยนะคะ  ว่าเกิดอะไรขึ้นกับการระบบศึกษาของเยอรมัน ( เดาว่าเป็นเยอรมันตะวันตกนะ ) เมื่อสมัย 50 ปีที่แล้ว  และอะไรทำให้เยอรมนีเป็นประเทศที่เจริญก้าวหน้าทางด้านเทคโนโลยีมากที่สุดประเทศนึง  ในระยะเวลาเพียง 50 ปีให้หลัง  จะเดาว่า เพราะโรงเรียนนี้เป็นโรงเรียนในหมู่บ้านชนบท เล็กๆ เท่านั้น  ... ก็อาจจะไม่ถูก

พี่ได้ความรู้มาอย่างนึงว่า  คำว่า kinderkarten เป็นคำสากล  ที่ใช้กันทั่วโลก  หมายถึงการศึกษาในระดับอนุบาล ( ก่อนวัยเรียน )  เป็นคำที่มาจากในภาษาเยอรมัน นี่เอง
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #84 เมื่อ: 17 ธันวาคม 2550, 01:51:56 »

P.Jiab,
I just back home after visit the christmas music in an old cottage..a wine cottage..I sit near a 82 years old lady...she "mouthtaek "with me the whole time(or I mouthtaek with her!!)...so sad ka her story...I drink 3 Glühweins...herr,herr...I think I am drunk!!
First of all,Rudi is 13 years elder than me!he was born end of the year,that's mean he must be more than  7 years old by grad 1 at that time...the kindergarten picture must be summer 1960 or may be 1961...
and the school picture ,he was in the class 4...before change school to Gymnasium.
I used to explain about the system of the school and how to change a school there as I met it myself by Robin and Katharina...it is not like in Thailand..the parent "choose" school for their children..the best one,the excellent one,the expensive one...whatever it is..you can choose...you can let your child make a test...to apply any school you really want to.

None of Rudi's newphew and niece could make it to Gymnasium...it decided at the third and fourth class/grad...which school your child can go!!the teacher is quite under pressure at the same time most influence cause a lot of parent look at their child with other eyes...other picture...how their child capacity could do/be.

The director of the school works so close to the class teacher...they realize on the opinion of the class teacher...if they see,no,your child can not go to gymnasium,but real schule(like a school to prepare for the colledge,professional colledge) or even go to the rest of the "selecting"Hauptschule....here is really a place I would also never let my child there...then it is the last decision..an official "genehmigt "with the stamp of the state...quite lebel naka!
So the percentage of this decision come out every years the same in a big city...5 from 30,7 from 32 or 10 from 33 pupil----you can see the relation!how hard a child had to speed themself from 8-9 years old.
my children made it..and it should maintain like that for the next 8 years!!

nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #85 เมื่อ: 17 ธันวาคม 2550, 02:09:34 »

P.Jiab ka,
this is the building of the same picture in kindergarten...now it is a restaurant...

nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #86 เมื่อ: 17 ธันวาคม 2550, 02:36:53 »

Golden wedding ceremony is a 50 years wedding day any couple can make it.This day is very important for the couple..they willl be honour personally from a city hall...they send Nai amphur to greet and congretulate you at home,have a small talk...with him may be a photographer to take any snapeshort,he will interview you how you get know each other,where,when exactly(who can remember?? I would forget!!),how long does it take during dating time,how was it at that time to date each other under the strictly eyes of elder people both family and so on.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #87 เมื่อ: 17 ธันวาคม 2550, 03:28:00 »

He(nai amphur)came to congretulate early in the morning on 1 Oct.2001

he asked about all to print and public to the city hall journal..can anyone pour those champagner??let's get drunk before mouthtaek go on!

Ready?bride and groombride!

Here we go to the church...the parade of clorus club they both participated more than 40 years!!

From the back...their 4 grandchildren..
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #88 เมื่อ: 17 ธันวาคม 2550, 03:38:03 »

One of their grandchild!

Another one(only 4 get a bouquet)!

Thier...herr,herr...daughter in law and a photographer!!

The priester waited and greet them to the church.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #89 เมื่อ: 17 ธันวาคม 2550, 03:55:51 »

They heard a praise and text they used to hear it 50 years ago the same day...to give a convince to the god above they 'd kept their promises!

Get a clorus as honour for their long years member..the place they got know each other!music club-

The priester lead them to the door to get a congretulation from the guest.

Notice the guest exactly...
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #90 เมื่อ: 17 ธันวาคม 2550, 04:11:22 »

We were there...by the former kindergarten building..a restaurant!

The guest ,the same as 50 years ago..

I and Katharina...near Jochen..

P.Jiab,these are the children of Oma Lena's sister..notice the aunt in the picture..her husband-a retirely engineer professor at Munich university on the right..an honour guest so close to the circle...

goodnight ka,
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #91 เมื่อ: 17 ธันวาคม 2550, 19:15:00 »

expired naka.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

โบว์ RCU88
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

คณะ: ครุศาสตร์
กระทู้: 2,469

« ตอบ #92 เมื่อ: 18 ธันวาคม 2550, 21:57:39 »

สวัสดีค่ะพี่หนุงหนิง..วันนี้ยังไม่ได้อ่านนะคะ

แวะมาทักทายก่อนนะ

ขอหาที่หลบมรสุมชีวิตซักครู่ค่ะ  :?
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #93 เมื่อ: 20 ธันวาคม 2550, 14:28:35 »

Nong Bow,
get better now??
p.nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #94 เมื่อ: 25 ธันวาคม 2550, 06:17:28 »

It is not Saturday but fit very well for all guests...who visit this room!
p.nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #95 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 16:54:57 »

After visit my in law people...I have a plenty of antique pictures....wow! the rarity picture such as during a War...the uniform of Nazi soldier is really to ....to what?? I also can not describe...
ready yourself...antique fan....now let me shower myself and make me farfumizing..herr.herr...get up late :lol:  :lol:
nn.

ps.P.Jiab,be ready in front of the window!
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #96 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:40:37 »

P.Jiab,P.Yas..and everybody antique fan,
you can guess as you like ,no need to wait untill the down load completely..it take to long,allright??
This song I dedicate to the man in this picture...sad and regret in a bitter cold war die...how was his feeling ...miss home and longing to come back...I wish him in peace with god!
nn

1.who is he?
2.what colour is his uniform?
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #97 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 22:53:14 »

They may be not all an officer..they were recruited to the father land mission...the building behind is existed untill today...but not the people in this picture...
nn

ready gentlemen!
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #98 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 23:03:35 »

zoom it closer please....closer...to find out where is grandpa Wilhelm??
nn.

what do you notice out of this picture?Huh?
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #99 เมื่อ: 26 ธันวาคม 2550, 23:10:15 »

The recruitment!

nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 48   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

ทำไมหอพักนิสิตจุฬาจึงเป็นดินแดนมหัศจรรย์            " ไม่ได้เป็นแค่หอให้นอนพัก  แต่เป็นบ้านอบอุ่นรักให้อาศัย  ไม่เป็นแค่ที่ซุกหัวยามหลบภัย  แต่สร้างใจให้เข้มแข็งแกร่งการงาน"  <))))><