29 เมษายน 2567, 15:11:19
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 301   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Greeting From Germany part V ต่อกับ part I....what's up?  (อ่าน 1346259 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« ตอบ #125 เมื่อ: 09 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 17:56:52 »

Heuy,jang sann...maen bor?
my mom comes from Udornthani...Gumpawapee,she lives in the south since her married with my dad...already socialized to southern one..
บันทึกการเข้า

prapasri AH
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 3,256

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #126 เมื่อ: 13 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 22:31:22 »

Shocked ดีใจจัง ชาวสุวรรณภูมิ ได้ดิบได้ดีมาเรียนถึง อังกะลิด
อย่าลืมมาเยี่ยมพี่แอ๊ะนะถ้ากลับสุวรรณภูมิ ร้อยเอ็ด ถ้าญาติพี่น้องไม่สบาย ให้มาหาพี่แอ๊ะได้ค่ะ บอกว่าเป็น ญาติ กะ น้องวีระพงษ์ พี่แอ๊ะจะรักษาให้ฟรีค่ะ ส่วนใหญ่คนสุวรรณ จะมารักษากับพี่หาญกันค่ะ

(ฉีดยาหนึ่งเข็มแถม หนึ่งเข็มค่ะ อิๆๆๆ)

ดีใจมากที่ได้ทราบว่าคนอิสานได้มีโอกาสมาเรียนหนังสือ คนอิสาน หาโอกาสอย่างนี้ยากมากค่ะ

ยินดีด้วยจริงๆ Cheesy ค่ะ

อ่านเรื่อง สระบุรีเลี้ยวขวา ของพี่แอ๊ะแล้วหรือยังค่ะ
บันทึกการเข้า

ชาวหอ ชาวหอจุฬา สดใสเริ่งรา เมื่อมาร่วม สามัคคี
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #127 เมื่อ: 14 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 19:40:26 »

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,boys and girls,
nungning is not every pleased to inform all of you  at the moment that she will be absent from webboard (as it is really polite and ...tradition when one miss,they has to announce!)right to the ´south...Italy for winter ski,not for her but for her family.from Friday 16.02.2007-Friday 23.02.2007.
Don't be so sad(over nungning!),don't miss her as she promises to be in webboard as soon she arrive home safely..with a planty of adventure stories..again...live..as if all of you are there together with her.
She will take good care of herself as she know all of you 're waiting.
As a souvenir that she let all of you wait...mens..she will bring a cute italien girl,for womens and ladies...a truck of...Ramazotti...what that is??let's wait..eark...mai,mao...let's drink!ladies.
well,she will relax with her family,collect all discover all and...repeat it.
Keep on running webboard..(oh,yeah,p.Wannee,p.Prapasri..can't imagine to read backward after comeback)
p.Prapasri,please check exactly who's present,who is absent...
nungning(love you all in this valentine day)
บันทึกการเข้า

weerapong_rx
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #128 เมื่อ: 15 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 06:30:53 »

สวัสดีครับพี่แอ๊ะ ผมได้เจอคุณครูที่ดีและท่านผู้ใหญ่ที่ดีๆ หลายท่าน ก็เลยเป็นวาสนาที่ได้มีโอกาสมาเรียนอยู่ที่นี่ครับ ตั้งแต่จำความได้ผมก็ได้ยินชื่อโรงพยาบาลนายแพทย์หาญ ยโสธร เป็นที่พึ่งของพี่น้องคนอีสานมายาวนาน ญาติพี่น้องก็ไปรักษาบ่อยครับ ตอนนี้ รพ.ยิ่งพัฒนาไปมากใช่ไหมครับ หากมีโอกาสกลับบ้านคงจะได้มีโอกาสไปเยี่ยมพี่แอ๊ะนะครับ

พี่หนิงรีบกลับมาเร็วๆ นะพี่ เว็บบอร์ดคงเหงาไปพักใหญ่นะครับ
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #129 เมื่อ: 15 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 19:52:15 »

Dear nong Pong,
no,no,it would not be if you are active and khun pee Prapasri,Khun Pee Wannee,p.Pragaigaew,P.Somchai(Huh?),p.Suriya,P.Chaiwit,p.,p.,p. are there.
If i can find any Internetcafe(which I would wonder)I will say hello from northern Italy ka...
good time,
p.ning
บันทึกการเข้า

prapasri AH
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #130 เมื่อ: 15 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 20:09:22 »

Cheesy อย่างนี้เค้าเรียกว่า "ไปลามาไหว้" น่ารักจังค่ะ

พี่แอ๊ะเพิ่งไปกรุงเทพ มาเมื่อวาน ถึงกทม 5ทุ่ม กว่าจะได้นอนก็ตีหนึ่ง และตื่นนอนตีห้า มีmeeting สำคัญ 8.00 นเช้า  แล้วพี่แอ๊ะก็บินกลับมาตอนบ่าย ยังง่วงนอนมากๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ  :cry:

ขอลาไปนอนก่อนนะคะ เพิ่งสองทุ่มที่เมืองไทยค่ะ เรียกว่าต้องทำให้เป็นตัวอย่างจะไปนอน
ก็ต้องบอกค่ะ Cheesy

พรุ่งนี้จะเอาแรงมาคุยกันใหม่ Shocked อิๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ
บันทึกการเข้า

prapasri AH
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #131 เมื่อ: 15 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 20:23:17 »

Shocked ที่สำคัญก่อนขึ้นเครื่องกลบพี่แอ๊ะได้กระเสือกกระสน ไปทาน" ตับห่านราดซ๊อสมะขาม" แลขนมอินเดียเป็นขนมหวานทำจากแครอท และกาแฟหอมกรุ่น
ตามประสาคนอดอยากจาก เมืองยศ (ยโสธร) :cry:
พี่แอ๊ะไปทานที่ร้าน orangery ของคุณชายจตุมงคล (หม่อมเต่า) ที่สยามพารากอน ค่ะ
 Cheesy

คุณชาย เปิดร้านอาหาร เดินจัดต้นไม้ ตัดเล็มใบไม้ด้วยความเอาใจใส่ในธุรกิจร้านอาหารเป็นอย่าง
ยิ่ง Shocked
 เศรษฐีทำอะไรก็น่ารักเนาะ  :lol: คงว่างงานหญ่ายๆๆๆ อิๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ เลยเปิดร้านอาหารเพื่อความสุข

ท่านค่อนข้างเอ็นดูพี่แอ๊ะ ท่าน พูดโผงผางมาก

"ผมเป็นฝรั่งนะ ถ้ามีคนมาคุยธุรกิจกับผมนานๆ ผมจะคิดเงิน"     อ้าวววววววววววววว  ....
พี่แอ๊ะทำหน้างง ท่านเลยตอบว่า

"แต่กับคุณผมคิดว่าเป็นลูกหลาน ไม่คิดอะไรหรอก"

Shocked อ๊าวๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ

"มีเพื่อนผมจะซื้อ sms ของคุณ ผมก็ไม่รู้ว่าเค้าจะซื้อไปทำอะไร " อ๊าวๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #132 เมื่อ: 17 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 00:18:44 »

Dear everyone,
it s time to go now really...then ...a little bit...please let me read mail from previuos last hour...I have to go early to bed as we have to drive at least 5-6 hours...I will be back...
bye,
ning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #133 เมื่อ: 24 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 14:45:42 »

Hello everyone,
after arriving home(sweet home) last night,I could have a nice beauty sleep. to reread all mail and text...some people new,still not greet them all personally one by one...wait a bit..webboard folk,let me get start the maschine,when it warm,hurra,hurra,hoop,hoop...like my children roll down(you read it right,sir,they roll...not skiing)the hill on snow landscape..you think it hurt,you think they may injure and get wound..no,it doesn't...these misschick movement may cost my bone and "Kaa Dieng" but not for the kid ka. They have joy like addicted!!up and down,then up again and down...whole day long...at the strong reflect snow sunshine...farang may turn red,my bigboss had red face like a monkey ass(psst! I told him every afternoon when I pick them up from lift station..he laugh nearly mad!!)but my poor kids...they turn tan till strong tan...all the group envious them too much.

Again,back home to Germany...I am glad we four were healthy,relief,relax and...no injure!!! thanks.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #134 เมื่อ: 24 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 19:02:24 »

Ning,
I am sure you come back to this web as lively as before naa. Are you recovered from 'fatique'?Huh?
P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #135 เมื่อ: 24 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 20:26:58 »

Dear p.Yas,
yes,sir.after a few hours sleep I am fresh...what is my programme for today:
1. take a garbage to recycling place
2. drop by phamacy,need urgently anti-wrinkle cream!!!my face is fatiqued like a pug....(nong iamfrommoon please show p.yas a pug-dog picture..)
3. take a DVD back to the library..it was expiried since a week..have to pay extra!!
4. pick a kids's overcoat from sewery- shop(zip repaired)
5.cleanning a car at self service car-wash
6.all cloth thrown to washing machine..at least 3 repeat today...washing,hanging,
7.keep running reading mail for the rest..I still am not up to date kaaaaaa.
8.cleaning the floor,outside is rainning...inside is dirty from dust
truely say:khun pee,with this circumstance....I want to dissappear again!!!!
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #136 เมื่อ: 28 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 05:07:33 »

Ning,
Oh.... you have done a lot of worksssss as a housewife.
You are a good mother now huh??... Not a KA-PO-LO  girl like brfore anymore. I can tell.

Keep up all the good work naa Ning and create good and warm family of yours.

P'YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #137 เมื่อ: 28 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 16:27:09 »

Dear p.yas,
thanks for your compliment...time changes kaaaaaa..so i turned to be an active mom as I don't like to stand by any works long but..zack,zack,finish,efficient and clean...the fact that..I still care for my own interest such as,study,hobby(reading for example),enjoy my life without husband and kid(you need it sometimes,,girl!!)such as shopping alone,to the cinema alone,phone call and nam lai taek fong to old pal in Thailand etc.
today we three have to be alone as Rudi has a congress business trip to the north(Kaisertlautern University)he will be back home tomorrow!!
I have a plan:
1.louder radio
2.cook something strong smell
3.sit and write mail without caring of things
4.send the kids early to bed,and I ? prepare a place on the couch for a good TV programme tonight till 24.00!!!wow!
5.phone call??
let me think more creative idea to entertain myself and the kids without...bigboss!!!
we revolute our house to discothek,thai restaurant,call center,internetcafe,home cinema,what else??
nice day ka khun pee kaaaaaaa,
nong home manager
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #138 เมื่อ: 28 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 16:29:27 »

Good work, Ning
P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #139 เมื่อ: 28 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 17:08:30 »

One more Coffee?milk coffee,look at the cup...surely a liter contents!!!
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #140 เมื่อ: 01 มีนาคม 2550, 04:16:50 »

Dear khun pee,
tell me one more time,you will go back to Thailand then come back between July-August?as during this period we planed to fly back to Thailand...but we will be back right time to enjoy icecream!!!
How is your whole plan??for all whole year??
nong manager
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #141 เมื่อ: 01 มีนาคม 2550, 16:42:22 »

Ning,
I will be back in April and come back UK. I'll come to Thailand once every 3 months

The program in The Heque is still not confirmed...... I am waiting!!!!

However, if you are in Thailand by then.... we might get together for sure naa.

P'YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #142 เมื่อ: 01 มีนาคม 2550, 19:17:42 »

p.Yas,
when will you come back to UK for a longer period?I mean with your wife?
It will take at least 3-5 years to finish docter works...so we can plan what to do and where to visit ka.
we have a strong windstorming now speed 120 km/h...i hate this voice as if your sattelitte and your roof will be blown up!!!my private room is under the roof...I heard every voice up there obove....
nice day kaaaaa,
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #143 เมื่อ: 02 มีนาคม 2550, 16:26:06 »

one more time please,
every housewhole store a few sorts of ice cream in their kitchen(fridge!)
so ice cream is not unreáchable anymore but available anytime you like..I always order from "bring home service"he comes one time a month,we consume ice cream independ on the weather!!this sweet sin you have to be careful,it hide many calory than you think,don't underestimate it.I prefer at home a basic three:chocolate,vanilla, and strawberry..any other exotic sorts..depend on what they offer different from season to season...I ,myself like to eat vanille as I love to make coffee latte macchiato with ice cream vanille above...a double sin as huu,we don't talk about fat before enjoy thing..this is a rule,right??
Unilever,where my husband works,also has their own product..Langnese...big mac,big dipp,big boss...weii,this sort is not ice cream but my husband...I can't eat him..we need you so bad to take a few Langnese packs home..
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #144 เมื่อ: 04 มีนาคม 2550, 18:07:00 »

p.Yas,
have you seen an invader in 2526 room?
I dare not to write something...let it cold till there are deleted..see you when no stranger in our"house"!!!
nong member
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #145 เมื่อ: 04 มีนาคม 2550, 22:57:41 »

Ning,
We are thinking of changing the country for my wife's Ph.D. program. We are now waiting for an offer from Australia or New Zealand and will choose then. Even though we get full scholarship, UK is too cold for us. We need warmer place to live.

There is more life there in Sydney, Melbourne or Auckland, I reckon.

I'll let you know if our plan is changed.

P'YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
prapasri AH
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #146 เมื่อ: 05 มีนาคม 2550, 07:15:21 »

Shocked เห็นน้องyas ชอบ australia พี่แอ๊ะอยากทราบว่าดีอย่างไรคะ พี่แอ๊ะเคยไปดูงาน และไปเที่ยวค่ะ แต่อยากได้ข้อมูลเรื่องการเรียนของกระต๊อบ

จริงๆแล้วถ้าลูกไปอยู่ท่นั่นจะประหยัดกะพี่แอ๊ะมากเลยค่ะ พี่แอ๊ะมีเพื่อนรักเป็นชาวลาว ที่เป็นaustralian citizen ที่รับดูแลลูกให้

และพี่สาวพี่หาญกำลังจะไปตั้งถิ่นฐานอยู่ที่นั่นแต่พี่สาวพี่หาญเค้าไปเพราะมีโอกาสทางธุรกิจเล็กๆ ของเค้า
 และเพื่อลูกได้ทำงานและหลานได้เรียนหนังสือ เค้าไปแบบดิ้นรนแบบคนที่ต้องการแสวงหาโอกาสที่ดีกว่าในชิวิตนะค่ะ

แต่พี่แอ๊ะก็อยากให้ลูกได้เป็นผู้ดีอังกฤษก่อน อิๆๆๆๆๆ(อาจจะเป็นผู้ร้ายก็ได้นะ) แล้วค่อยไป อเมริกา

อยากได้ข้อมูลว่าอยู่ ออสเตรเลียแล้วดีอย่างไร บ้างคะ เผื่อจะได้เปลียนใจถ้าดีกว่า
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #147 เมื่อ: 05 มีนาคม 2550, 15:33:42 »

P.prapasri ka,
i write my school friend,who married one Australian and lives since many years by Sydney...she always send me from time to time a picture..I have an impression that there are only sunshine and sunny the whole year there!!!!
nong ning
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #148 เมื่อ: 08 มีนาคม 2550, 17:52:17 »

Ning,
I bring your chatroom up here so that it will stay on.
P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #149 เมื่อ: 08 มีนาคม 2550, 17:58:12 »

hmm,I forget my own chatroom...it is somehow my habit lately to travel around the room to catch the price"champion of mouthtaek"of the web.
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 301   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

ทำไมหอพักนิสิตจุฬาจึงเป็นดินแดนมหัศจรรย์            " ไม่ได้เป็นแค่หอให้นอนพัก  แต่เป็นบ้านอบอุ่นรักให้อาศัย  ไม่เป็นแค่ที่ซุกหัวยามหลบภัย  แต่สร้างใจให้เข้มแข็งแกร่งการงาน"  <))))><