29 พฤษภาคม 2567, 11:46:25
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 301   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Greeting From Germany part V ต่อกับ part I....what's up?  (อ่าน 1378677 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 3 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« ตอบ #200 เมื่อ: 22 มีนาคม 2550, 16:36:17 »

Depression alarm!
by the weather..snowy,grey,cold...shower the whole day...
risks to get a depressive sentimental mind...what to do against these stand..you have to open all your sense(hearing louder radio,drink anything alert your thought,seeing something different)
and what do I do??
I sit on pc and protect myself from these dark,grey envirónment...write something to cmadong folk...
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #201 เมื่อ: 23 มีนาคม 2550, 04:58:15 »

everybody,
p.Yas,Bermingham is sick!
He is alone there sick in bed!
he can't visit web,he was sick!
He got ny infection,he is ill in bed.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #202 เมื่อ: 25 มีนาคม 2550, 18:35:58 »

P.Rangsun,
I saw you online at the moment...are you reading or just thinking what to write??
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #203 เมื่อ: 30 มีนาคม 2550, 13:49:14 »

Hello Everybody,
normally it is not nungning habit to shout out when she sicks...but this time,something wrong!it hurt me at..hmm,what should I call...not the back but down back to"gon gob"over the bottom...too hurt when I have to stand up or sit down...yesterday so I laid down on the couch in the afternoon after let Gaifa stand on my back body...let the telephone ring...walk slow like grandmom!!hmm,may be I'm gonna elder...it's time to go to indoor pool,may be swimming can help.
have a nice Friday.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

wannee
Global Moderator
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: จุฬาฯรุ่นประวัติศาสตร์ 2516
คณะ: ทันตแพทยศาสตร์
กระทู้: 4,806

« ตอบ #204 เมื่อ: 31 มีนาคม 2550, 13:38:01 »

อ้างจาก: "khesorn mueller"
Hello Everybody,
normally it is not nungning habit to shout out when she sicks...but this time,something wrong!it hurt me at..hmm,what should I call...not the back but down back to"gon gob"over the bottom...too hurt when I have to stand up or sit down...yesterday so I laid down on the couch in the afternoon after let Gaifa stand on my back body...let the telephone ring...walk slow like grandmom!!hmm,may be I'm gonna elder...it's time to go to indoor pool,may be swimming can help.
have a nice Friday.
nn.

น้องหนิง excercise (Gaifa stand on และ swimming) ดูไปก่อนสักระยะหนึ่งนะคะ ว่าดีขึ้นมั้ย  :roll:  :roll:
บันทึกการเข้า

"เสียด" ภาษาจีนฮากกา แปลว่า หิมะ
suriya2513
Cmadong ชั้นเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 9,457

« ตอบ #205 เมื่อ: 31 มีนาคม 2550, 15:02:01 »

ขอให้หายไวๆนะครับ หนุงหนิง
ที่เยอรมันการแพทย์เจริญกว่าที่ใดๆในโลกอยู่แล้ว
บันทึกการเข้า

[โบราณคดี]จุดกำเนิดเริ่มต้นของ cmadong.com by : มานพ กลับดี  คลิ๊ก->
A79
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #206 เมื่อ: 31 มีนาคม 2550, 21:33:09 »

หายไวๆ นะคะ พี่หนุงหนิง
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #207 เมื่อ: 02 เมษายน 2550, 01:24:32 »

P.Wannee,p.Suriya,Nong A79,
it is a bit better,so I try biking tour today...my body has to stretch a bit after no movement the whole winter.
Today it is a good weather..sunny but the wind still cool..fit well to biking tour..I will sleep good after few hours in th fresh air.
Thank you for your support naka.
Good night,
nungning27
บันทึกการเข้า

Dr.Poot
Hero Cmadong Member

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1,330

« ตอบ #208 เมื่อ: 02 เมษายน 2550, 09:29:29 »

พักผ่อนเยอะๆนะคะพี่หนิง  Cheesy
บันทึกการเข้า
A79
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #209 เมื่อ: 02 เมษายน 2550, 12:34:14 »

วันนี้อากาศดีมากเลยค่ะ ไม่อยากให้วันอาทิตย์หมดไปเลย จริงมั๊ยคะ??? อยากนอนต่อจัง
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #210 เมื่อ: 03 เมษายน 2550, 00:25:20 »

Nong Poot,Nong A79,
help me!I can't lay down on the couch...the kids shout out for their mom every few minutes...they want to go out to bike,then too cool want to come in..make up their mind,want to ring the neigbour,out again...and dursty need something to drink,mom! can we eat ice cream(with these cold weather :shock: )
2 weeks...2 weeks I have to "fight" with their boring home..bigboss is not home...horror!!
I wan to disappear!
p.nungning(jeb gon gob yang mai hai)
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #211 เมื่อ: 14 เมษายน 2550, 00:11:48 »

every years the same!
winter time is inside  time,no activity,no sport,party time ,eating time...what next?
gain any kilos weight!
it is really doesn't matter if I am 20 years younger as the body burning system is in a high capacity..but not 20 years after!
Today is a nice weather..the sock is back to the board,long trousers is fresh ironng ready to the deep back side of the board too...long arm top and blouses are one another finding their place in the board ...time to clear summer collection out ...
Oh,my god!help! I can not get into my short!
my skirt,is that mine????are you sure ,nungning?I asked silent myself as it is short before explode!!!one more breath the knob and button will spring!!
why it turn small???nungning ask wondering...hmm,time to have the new collection....fat nungning!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #212 เมื่อ: 27 เมษายน 2550, 03:43:24 »

From now on..I get a teamwork...Nong Ging,acc.39...hurraaaa...
welcome to webboard...let introduce yourself to khun pee,khun nong here...and we will make this web..more colourful.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

It's me Joy
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 123

« ตอบ #213 เมื่อ: 27 เมษายน 2550, 17:44:37 »

เสียดายที่ไม่ได้เข้ามาพูดคุยกะพี่หนิงก่อนหน้านี้ มิเช่นนั้นตอนที่อยู่เยอรมัน คงได้พากันออกไปเดินเล่นรับลมหนาว นู๋ได้ไปเยอรมันมาครั้งนึง แต่ไปอยู่ส่วนที่เป็นนอกเมืองหน่อย อากาศดี คนรอบตัวก็ใจดี ไปแล้วไม่เหงาเลย ได้ไปเที่ยวมาบ้างเหมือนกัน ที่พิพิธภัณฑ์แห่งหนึ่ง ซึ่งบอกกล่าวถึงประวัติความเป็นมาของเมืองเล็กเมืองนั้น ชอบค่ะ ไว้จาเอารูปมาฝากนะคะ
บันทึกการเข้า

: Nuu joy ::
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #214 เมื่อ: 27 เมษายน 2550, 18:05:48 »

It's not too late,Let's chat!
p.nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #215 เมื่อ: 28 เมษายน 2550, 19:39:00 »

The lecture under the week is motivated to attend but lecture under weekend ..it is a horrible one,especially the obligation subject...I have 5 times Saturday subject to attend from 08.00-11.15 am.
Today it is repeated again and my family are not home,they drive to the Black Forest to visit my in law people.Nungning alone home :twisted:  :twisted: what to do during riding bus then take a tram home??it is a nice warm day,it is crowded there in down town where I have to change the bus to tram..time table said I have to wait,what for??yeah :twisted: shopping sikaaa...alone without the kid and bigboss...what could be better??this time I set an aim..will greet the goods only shoes..not outfit(which I greeted it all last shopping tour with the kid)
New collection shoes(summer) is nice but it is expensive,not reasonable one for me to effort..what to do??searching targetly the "reduced"one with red placard..the first shop..not so interesting,more farer there,huhh!what's going on?is there a festival there?why is so crowded :roll: hmm,have to look ...oh,yeah...Reduce....a paradise of all women....let me try this and that...oh,those one is also fine,fit well to the outfit...finally time to decide....to have it all is not allowance kaaaa.
At the cashier,after paid..Nungning whispers to one of them"may I wear it now and pack my old one?"
"yes,certainly,it's yours"the cashier said
....she walk  :) smiling out of the shop,along the way home on the tram she still not stop  :) smiling to the environment..the shoes is soooooo soft as if you are barefoot!
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #216 เมื่อ: 01 พฤษภาคม 2550, 01:44:17 »

Ning,
Don't for get to visit 2526 room soon na. I have some pictures from 2526 to share. If I see any 2527 friend, I will take his/her picrture for you, too.
P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
pusadee sitthiphong
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

คณะ: พาณิชยศาสตร์และการบัญชี
กระทู้: 4,689

« ตอบ #217 เมื่อ: 01 พฤษภาคม 2550, 08:49:00 »

ช้อบปิ้งเสร็จแล้วน้องหนิงไปไหนต่อ ไม่เห็นแวะมาแถวนี้เลยค่ะ
พี่ก็ชอบทำเหมือนกันซื้อแล้วขอใส่เลย  เห่อมาก ฮาๆ
บันทึกการเข้า

pom shi 2516
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #218 เมื่อ: 01 พฤษภาคม 2550, 23:06:12 »

อ้างจาก: "alayas"
Ning,
Don't for get to visit 2526 room soon na. I have some pictures from 2526 to share. If I see any 2527 friend, I will take his/her picrture for you, too.
P'Yas

P.Yas,sorry I were absent home last 2 days,yesterday night attend a bit web but there were no picture there.
talk to you later.
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #219 เมื่อ: 01 พฤษภาคม 2550, 23:17:51 »

อ้างจาก: "pusadee sittipong"
ช้อบปิ้งเสร็จแล้วน้องหนิงไปไหนต่อ ไม่เห็นแวะมาแถวนี้เลยค่ะ
พี่ก็ชอบทำเหมือนกันซื้อแล้วขอใส่เลย  เห่อมาก ฮาๆ

P.Pusadee ka,
I wore it immediately...as you said"เห่อมาก "....yesterday I visited Tuebingen,a university city 135 km southern far from home,a family small trip..walking eating ice cream,look at the nice things...very crowded there...have a walk,a really shopping walk along down town...soft or not soft..do you know what happened???It bited me so bad!!! always the same old story with a leather shoes..lucky me I have a plaster by me in the bag...after took it on...I searched targetly again :twisted: of something:allright at early the morning we start driving from home..it was cold with 14-15°celcius..I wore a long skirt...midday and afternoon,the sun shined stronger and stronger...more than 24 °celcius...so hot.I found s short denim black jean skirt....after tried it on....nungning whispered again to the shop owner"may I wear it immediately please...my old thing is so long and it is hot outside...."she was nice,cutting the lebel,the price out...after paid...nungning got out with her family... Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue open air!
nn.
ps.this time bigboss control by himself,the kids comment etc...it was quite a short shopping.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #220 เมื่อ: 02 พฤษภาคม 2550, 06:31:37 »

Ning,
Talking about shopping, I bought a lot of things from oversears. BUT when I cam back to Thailand, I have had a problem storing them. Now I have 40 + airs of shoes and 20+ packpacks .......... hundred of T-Shirts from overseas. What should I do about this?

I realize now that I should stop shopping whenever I visit overseas........ better save money. You think I could resist?

P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #221 เมื่อ: 02 พฤษภาคม 2550, 16:46:49 »

Dear P.Yas;
No ,never! outfits and shoes is a fashion instrument...you can not have it "already" and it allright enough...as fashion comes and goes.It is a usage things it may damage to throw away but your board need anyway a space ka!!!
If you need it no more....I hope there are some second hand shops in BKK...to lay it off! Shoes and backpack is a long live thing(at least longer than outfit!)
There are a donation system in Germany...you have to care that it is not a private organisation but an officail-uncommercial project....to give it to the poor country in a war area or a critic catrathrophe area...all of these projects (especially from Red Cross)collect many times a year.,most of German people donate it without any save as to let it out..means a chance to have a new one!!!
I always carry all (still) good things from my husband and the kids..even from me myself to Thailand and give it to hotel maid or a local people at the restaurant...the mass you use for the year you can not do it all...finally we also have to donate.
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #222 เมื่อ: 08 พฤษภาคม 2550, 17:45:55 »

Yesterday it was the whole day windy...a few raindrops...It began a stronger windstorm at the night...a darkest night....no cloud,no star,no bat!no even hedgehog!..It heard as if it will blow my roof(my room is under the roof kaa,fan-fan)away.Late at night(should be early in the morning in Thailand)it was strong rainstroming.hurra.my glass-window will be cleaned..so I thought before get to sleep...
Early this morning...it was seen as if a Hurrican was passing by...the young plant and flower were blown hanging down look really pity...my dear!They predict a stronger windstorm scala 7today late afternoon...
How awful!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #223 เมื่อ: 09 พฤษภาคม 2550, 15:37:55 »

Have nothing to write today just a picture...sweet thing...please find...haselnut choccolate..where is it?
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #224 เมื่อ: 15 พฤษภาคม 2550, 01:01:34 »

Nungning is again so sad to inform everybody...she will be absent from webboard for 4-5 days right to the yearly meeting of her husband university reunion somewhere out there.It is the same ritual for more than 13 years...every years...make any activity together,evening to restaurant,late evening meeting again by one of a house and drink wine and not others than...mouthtaek,mouthtaek,mouthtaek...bla,bla,bla..
They organize for more than 50 people in a resort alike..family get the whole house for themself ...couple "two incomes, no kid" have to join other same situation for four in a house. and so on.
She will surely miss webboard so bad..and a lot of backward reading...oh,no!
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 301   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

ทำไมหอพักนิสิตจุฬาจึงเป็นดินแดนมหัศจรรย์            " ไม่ได้เป็นแค่หอให้นอนพัก  แต่เป็นบ้านอบอุ่นรักให้อาศัย  ไม่เป็นแค่ที่ซุกหัวยามหลบภัย  แต่สร้างใจให้เข้มแข็งแกร่งการงาน"  <))))><