19 เมษายน 2567, 17:37:50
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 727   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Greeting From Germany part VI-ต่อกับ Part II ....What a Day!  (อ่าน 2216300 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« ตอบ #25 เมื่อ: 11 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 15:59:57 »

Dear everyone,
Sunday,what are they doing on Sunday?time to visit friend?yes,any other date but....not on Sunday.It is a day to go to the church,then come back home and have lunch at high noon 12.00 then 03.00 pm exactly...coffee-cake....sip and eat,eat and talk,talk and then sip again...in the family there are many things to clear to discuss,what was along the week happened.What to do and any plan one likes..such thing they need a sitting time..not chaotic and stress like time under the week.
Sunday,it is a family day.If you visit Germany,you will wonder why there are so quiet on the street ,in the living area,silent like cemetery/graveyard. Oh,yes.Sunday is also the day to visit cemetery of one's parent or close family member..time to clean and plant any flower,give water,sweep around.My big boss visit his parent then like to visit his grand parent graveyard(they could burial only 25 years at the graveyard)
They used to have any tried for business to let open around the clock...yes,sir.business man..you can protest under the week,you can expand onto Saturday..but...Sunday...strictly prohibited....don't try it again...no chance...
Sunday,nungning and co..busy inside her house,bigboss clears the kitchen,fire a candle(a flora smell candle to cover cook smell in the kitchen)lazybones in bed untill 10.00,then snaily walk to the kitchen search something to eat..no lunch ka..but plan to cook dinner earier(supper??)have a sauna in cellar( a dark,cold,strangesmell under the ground floor...a place to build sauna room,relaxing room,cool,quiet and...underground!!)
have a nice ...Sunday
nung
บันทึกการเข้า

prapasri AH
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 3,256

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #26 เมื่อ: 13 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 09:32:37 »

Shocked  พี่แอ๊ะหายไปหลายวัน ติดตามเรื่องน้องหนิงไม่ทันแล้วค่ะ

ถ้ามีเวลาต้องมานั่งอ่าน เรื่องราว ที่ไม่ได้อ่าน จะได้ปะติดปะต่อ เข้าไปแจม กับกลุ่มน้อง inter ทั้งหลาย เด่วพลาดตกข่าว เสียดายแย่เลยค่ะ อิๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ

ช่วงนี้ พี่แอ๊ะ ค่อนข้างยุ่ง พี่แอ๊ะ" มือก็ไกว ดาบก็แกว่ง" ค่ะ

น้องหนิงคะ  มีฝรั่งมาเป็นคนไข้ อีกหนึ่งคนแล้วค่ะ ทีนี้จากอังกฤษ เป็นengineer   :shock: น่าสงสารมาก เป็น alcoholism เช่นเคย กินเหล้าขาว กับแกล้มเป็น ลาบก้อยซอยแซ  กินเหล้าขาววันละสองขวด  Sad

งานหนักสำหรับพี่แอ๊ะมากที่ต้อง detox เค้า ช่วงระยะ "ลงแดง" withdrawn Sad
บันทึกการเข้า

ชาวหอ ชาวหอจุฬา สดใสเริ่งรา เมื่อมาร่วม สามัคคี
iamfrommoon
Cmadong ชั้นเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2535
คณะ: พาณิชยศาสตร์และการบัญชี
กระทู้: 8,396

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #27 เมื่อ: 13 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 16:20:06 »

พี่หนิงขา...

เดือนหน้าพี่สาวน้องจะมาจากเยอรมัน น้องกะจะฝากแผ่นซีดีโปรแกรมสำหรับใช้กับภาษาไทยไปให้ ไม่ทราบว่า พี่หนิงมีแล้วหรือยังคะ เพราะน้องจะฝากพี่ส่งที่เยอรมันเมื่อไปถึงที่โน่นน่ะคะ อิอิ

ฉบับออนไลน์คงออกประมาณเดือนหน้านะคะ เล่มนี้จะมีรูปพี่ๆ น้องๆ ที่ไปเที่ยว "งานซีมะโด่งราชพฤกษ์ทัวร์" ให้พี่หนิงได้รู้จักหน้าค่าตาเพียบเลยค่ะ...

:lol:  Cool  :lol:
บันทึกการเข้า

@@ธรรมชาติสร้างความขัดแย้ง เพื่อให้คนเรียนรู้ซึ่งกันและกันได้ดียิ่งขึ้น@@@

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #28 เมื่อ: 14 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 05:58:30 »

Ning,
This is for you naa. Mahavajiravudh School (MV) website and someone is waiting for you in the webboard naa. Go vist and say 'hi' to you friends.

www.mvsk.ac.th/

And click 'alumni' naa.

P'YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #29 เมื่อ: 14 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 19:47:34 »

Daer khun pee,khun nong,
I will be absent from webboard for a week(weii,too long!)from Fr.16.02.2007-Fr.23.02.2007 to make a holiday in Italy(South Tirol).
I promise bringing you any souvenir,when i come back:
1.italien girls
2.italien boys
3.ramazotti(but not Eros!)
4.snow from  Alp
5.a stories...
what do you prefer??
untill then ,let's chat in double pack....
i  miss you already..no,no,I be there untill this Friday ka.
good day...I love you!
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #30 เมื่อ: 24 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 14:32:20 »

Hello there,
I would say,no cows as all of them were in the hall which the window always open at the day time...then all area...stinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
you have to sit on the lift to higher above till 2,500 meter so you can ski down to the station then again up,and down,up and down...I can't understand these folk(even my kids and bigboss!!)how it could be fun...my children age 9 and 11..could run down in a black area(most difficult area) and you have to reserve lift ticket..it cost 125 Euro for 5 days for a person as a child under 14!!! for adult it costs 170 Euro...let's calculate ka...first  fix cost is already 420 Euro without nungning!!!
Should I accept myself as a cheap passenger in the family??no...way....
so then...on the way to the big city 30km near...nungning was busy shopping..she has her own idea what she like to have a look ..a leather products...oh,yeah! ladyand gentleman...she get a handbag made of genine cow or ox or even buffalo out of Tuscany area..weiiiii...quitt.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #31 เมื่อ: 24 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 21:00:30 »

Hello everyone,
what should I do if I'm not going skiing?this was my day programme exactly planed from nungning,a creative lazybone creature!!
1.07.30 am of a second punctual..breakfast..muesli,coffee,o-juice,bread and marmarade,joghurt,repeat bread and honey again,coffee the second cups please,oh,yes..o-juice more I need vitamin C against sunlight
2.08.23 am,hurry up guys(bigboss,Gaitong,Gaifa)I have to drive you all there..it's time to sit on the lift to the top of the mountain,it crowded soon,don't be late
3.08.40 am,visited a grocery in the area,today I have a car..it's nice as someday they three need it to another lift station 30 km far from the apartment..I have to walk to this shop..cost me 35 minutes exactly
4.visit a church of the village:built 1287,restaurated 1778 then modernized again 19xx...made of granit stone..too old and ancient..silent place to sit and think of ..cmadong people!!!near the church is a cemetery/graveyard...visit them and greet them silently,think about their background,their regret of the people they left behind
5.13.30pm..exactly nungning was in front of the wellness/indoor pool...for 12 Euro enrance ticket was really cheap as,nungning swimmed here and there back and return for 1,5 hour..enough then upstair to sauna landscape...wuiii,weiii...no seperate day?..doesn't matter as a big towel is nungning survived from any eye...three double sauna courses I was so exhausted
6. 17.15 pm puntual..hurry up to pick them three tanning creature from Lift station..I was starving,they were starving...be careful I may bite you !
7. 18.30 pm exactly ...everyone at their seat??allright,a little bit wine,a little bite small talk...then the first dish could be served...I swear,I could eat 3 buffalos,2 elephants and may be 4 crocrodiles without being ashame
8. 20.00 pm around...every select yourself who with whom play any game..the favorite on...Rommy....no,I can't not...let me see and drink wine near the group,a sip,a sip then a sip...one bottle wine for two of us...could get a good sleep
9. 22.30,what?? pardon?? my thought was not there sir,I was long asleep
good night,see you tomorrow(exactly 07.30 at the fixing seat)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #32 เมื่อ: 25 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 15:19:13 »

Ning,

You said:

'I could eat 3 buffalos,2 elephants and may be 4 crocrodiles without being ashame'

I thought you have stopped this kind of habbit already. You still have this?Huh?

I am going to the city centre again, today.

P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #33 เมื่อ: 25 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 16:37:46 »

P.Yas,
after 1,5 hour swimming in a warm water,then 4 double courses sauna(15 minute 92 °celcius then 15 minutes 50°, a pause for 15-20 minutes..and this ritual...4 times!!)I'm sure...you can eat:
1.Dinosaure
2.Mammuth elephant
3.T-Rex

Hehh,are all shops open on Sunday??can't believe!come to Germany..Sunday is silent in down town like a graveyard!!
you can do....nothing!

enjoy your day and please don't ride in a train!
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #34 เมื่อ: 28 กุมภาพันธ์ 2550, 17:15:48 »

P.Prapasri,
welcome back home,home of webboard!
I would like to eat all you carreid from the south!
let me share....
have you got your luggage back??
nong
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #35 เมื่อ: 01 มีนาคม 2550, 02:36:40 »

Ning,
I may be going to attend a short course in The Heque (International Court of Justice) in July -August 07 instead of Amsterdam as told you.

What do you think? What is the weather like in July-August..... hot, warm???

P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #36 เมื่อ: 01 มีนาคม 2550, 04:12:50 »

p.Yas,
very warm but nice as you can...hmm,enjoy cafe open air...from shop to shop...for me?I will be in Thailand kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #37 เมื่อ: 02 มีนาคม 2550, 16:13:27 »

It is inspirated from Nong Phen,darling, sending us a picture of ice cream fit quite well to the weather in Thailand....ice cream....a sin sweet thing!

In Germany,most of coffeeshop linking themself in summer with an open sale ice cream...one piece cost apprx.50-90 cent Euro..for three pieces in one cone..I gurantee you,you may not make it all!!!as it is very very big...
and this business belong absolute to an Italien people!!!they have their own recipe forwarding only in the family..they all come from a small village somewhere there in Italy spread allover to Europe as a short season worker/business,then this business is short..around three months and it's over,close the shop and back home...
The type of ice cream,hmm..how many?oh,dear don't let me count as I can't stay long in fron of these stand...more than 20 arts ,different colour,with or without alcohol,for me as thai..I do passionately love fruit sort such as:mango,banana,pineapple,etc.some cake sorts,some alcohol sort...wow!give me please an extra cup(not cone!!)for five...nungning speculate not to have lunch today...oh,please with a cream and with chocolate,walking eating is cool ka,not be seen as unpolite as everyone do the same...I love summer!
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #38 เมื่อ: 08 มีนาคม 2550, 18:01:41 »

P.Yas,
you are right...I was absent home for a long while(6 days??? a long while???)..it is dusty and untidy...have to make it in form again.Let me clean my house!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #39 เมื่อ: 08 มีนาคม 2550, 18:08:45 »

Ning,
One university in Romania offers me a place in Postgraduate Program in Democracy and Development. I am also waiting for the one from The Haque, Netherland. Auckland Uni, New Zealand is now considering my application......

I am very crazy of studying. This is my 3rd Ph.D.

Let see what will happen to me in next 3-5 years.

P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #40 เมื่อ: 08 มีนาคม 2550, 18:16:40 »

naturally i would cheer you to stay in Europe,believe me khun pee, these continent is may be ancient,old to the eye of new world such as anglo-american...but if you realized deeper you will see that it worth to stay longer.their knowledge is proved,settled and ..somehow ...standard...i don't know ka..it formed me to wait and see to prove things from itself...in strongly believe in...conservative and traditional...
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #41 เมื่อ: 08 มีนาคม 2550, 18:32:07 »

I have been.. to 3 continents living, studying and touring and I feel more comfortable with southern atmosphere most... I mean Aust and New Zealand.

The quality in Education? I only see that top uni are from US, UK and Australia. Very rare from Europe.....  a few from France, Swiss, Sweden and Italy. Look below for the ranking:

http://ri.epfl.ch/webdav/site/ri/shared/Rankings.pdf

Also:

http://www.topuniversities.com/index.php?id=869

Enjoy.

P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #42 เมื่อ: 08 มีนาคม 2550, 18:51:25 »

who proves?
under which requirement?
which languages?
after which standard?
what kind of subject?
? :roll:
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #43 เมื่อ: 08 มีนาคม 2550, 23:47:33 »

Ning
I don't know................ but students around the world are looking at it and compete for a btter place.  Like when we were at Chulalongkorn Uni and we thought it was the best in Thailand. Then our friends from other universites asked us the same question as who said? They would think tat we were very... chula-ism if we started to explain about Chula....!!!

Statistic is the information from a survey. It may be true and it may not be true, depending on whether you give it a credibility or not.

I think Thailand has the same proble about rating the university. Remember Dr. Pavit who did this and was severly criticised.

I don't know ... people have different reason in doing things.... and it is not worng to do things differently from other as long as we are GOOD persons, right?

P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #44 เมื่อ: 08 มีนาคม 2550, 23:52:07 »

Ning,
At least No. 58 and 82 are from Germany.

YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #45 เมื่อ: 09 มีนาคม 2550, 07:06:10 »

P.Yas,
that is other case!!it is the same standard to evaluate in Thailand...I would wonder how can top ten only in USA,UK, Down Under,...I ask myself...where are other universities in other part of the world?are they not good enough?are they even try to apply themself to be measured or evaluated?who or where or which institute do that and where this institute from?The university ,which were teached in their own languages..mother language:german,spanish,portugese,russian,chinese,italienese,french or even thai,tagalok,lao,malay..bla,bla,bla....are they accepted themself that they are not or never be the best top ten...top ten from what?
Do you know what I mean?
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #46 เมื่อ: 09 มีนาคม 2550, 09:40:58 »

The ones from Ruusia, China, France, Germany were in the list. But too bad....... Al Azhar University which the oldest university in the world is not listed.

I saw 2-3 uni from Germany which has world class recognition under the list BUT wonder if they are as high recognized in Germany itself.

BUT..... where else can be better than RCU.
Nowhere, I guess!!!!

YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #47 เมื่อ: 12 มีนาคม 2550, 06:10:46 »

Hi p.Yas,
sorry I was absent a few days from web!!it was quite chaotic last days as I got a new pC notebook,modern ,new technology then..my husband think..it fit not well to our DSL 301 system so he called telekom to cancele the old and apply the new one DSL 3000 fit to our PC and ...faster...telekom is excellent,they cut the system while i was online!!! I hang in the air,can not online with the old system and the new one still not installate!!!can't open,can't read,can't answer...
hard days as if it missed something!can't eat,can't sleep,not happy and ...so sad...
but...now....with ...my ...extra turbo....super fast...I can start reply-answer -question...as you like ,sir!
where we were last time?
oh,yeah..about the top ten...do you know what??I..am...the...number...one!
nong nr.1
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #48 เมื่อ: 12 มีนาคม 2550, 07:05:56 »

Ning,
You get any number you like.
Just pick one.

P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #49 เมื่อ: 12 มีนาคม 2550, 07:19:19 »

p.yas,
what do you mean?
should I study any uni.one more?
no,I have to survive my bachelor degree of this university first..it hard enough...no.I study where the washing machine stay,and it is there where I live!..imagine,I have to carry on my couple life(at my age,there are one another divorce or seperate in Germany...can't get out of eye..this is my first priority to live there in Germany),keep an eye on the kids at their school(they both made it to go to Gymnasium..it is not what you will..but they recommend you where to go...can't deny...really hard system from the first 4 class),then my own interest studying at the university...it is not a previlege..here I am,now I want to study...no,I have to fight with another foreigh student who want to have a seat to study at any university there...many exams behind...if one talk about Goethe Institute exams to apply for a seat to study in Germany....talk with me I have to reexam three times!!!
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 727   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

ทำไมหอพักนิสิตจุฬาจึงเป็นดินแดนมหัศจรรย์            " ไม่ได้เป็นแค่หอให้นอนพัก  แต่เป็นบ้านอบอุ่นรักให้อาศัย  ไม่เป็นแค่ที่ซุกหัวยามหลบภัย  แต่สร้างใจให้เข้มแข็งแกร่งการงาน"  <))))><