29 พฤษภาคม 2567, 10:58:44
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 727   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Greeting From Germany part VI-ต่อกับ Part II ....What a Day!  (อ่าน 2301150 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #75 เมื่อ: 23 มีนาคม 2550, 09:48:50 »

Ning,
I slept 3 day-long until my stomach empty and I did not have any food stored in my fridge. Today, I woke up and took a bus to the city and bought few kilos of meat and minced meat. I instruct my Malaysian friend to cook 'Kaeng Keow Wan Nua'. I wrote in a piece of paper, in order.... step by step so that he could cook a pan of the green curry for me.

I ate dinner like never found before. I feel better. But my problem now is that I can not go to bed because I slept alot already. So I come to chat with you.

I could take a bath with hot shower and feel good. I still feel some backache naa and my nose is still bleeding a bit. I will take some panadols.

P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« ตอบ #76 เมื่อ: 23 มีนาคม 2550, 13:04:32 »

P.Yas,
what 's happened to you last three days?
do you have a fever?
do you have a flu?
if not either of that,what?
Diarrhor??
Backache,hmm,falling from the pillow??
anything you have,nice to see you back.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #77 เมื่อ: 23 มีนาคม 2550, 17:43:44 »

today 23 March 2007...P.yas's condition still not good..he is weak.He needs a rest but he can not as he slept enough for the whole week!!!..hmm,what to do as this web is like addiction...but he can not sits longer as he will throw out.Keep warm and do nothing khun pee...the rapidly changes weather is dangerous.
Nungning,a web nurse ,serves you:
1.spring soup
2.Hagao soup
3.Tomyum soup( :twisted: alarm)
4.Red busch tea
5.Pratoonueng-fine rice
6.Kaiwaan(tom khing-ingwar)
...take the next nap...you will be soon rehabilitated
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

กุ้ง14
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 109

« ตอบ #78 เมื่อ: 23 มีนาคม 2550, 21:30:14 »

มิน่า พี่สงสัยมาหลายวันว่าน้องยาสไปไหน ทำไมถึงไม่ค่อยเข้าเวบ
ขอให้น้องยาสหายป่วยเร็วๆ นะคะ

และขอส่งใจถึงน้องๆที่อยู่ไกลบ้านทุกคน ระวังรักษาสุขภาพด้วยนะคะ อยู่เมืองนอก เวลาไม่สบาย ทั้งลำบาก (และแพง) มากจริงๆ
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #79 เมื่อ: 25 มีนาคม 2550, 14:07:19 »

Last night they adjust all over west Europe one hour ahead to summer time.Now we are 5 hours different.Thailand is exactly 5 h.ahead.(I am at 12.00 you are 17.00pm or I am 06.00 am.you are 11.00 am)
Summer can come!
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #80 เมื่อ: 26 มีนาคม 2550, 22:29:42 »

Oh,spring...you are warm welcomed back this year...
the European time has been changed to greet you on Saturday...
The young plant come out to greet you like philharmony orchestra....
please stay by us a while don't turn and away...

18,5 ° celcius....sunny.....better no more!
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #81 เมื่อ: 26 มีนาคม 2550, 22:35:25 »

I got a return for a formula from Thai consulate general ,Frankfurt last Saturday...filled up,have done! 4 pictures..allright,sir, 30 Euro no problem!but the copies of marry document,thai registered in Thailand,identity card ,passport copies,living register and ,and ,and....cost nungning half a day to collect and ride(photo shop,copy shop,cityhall,bla,bla,bla)...

up,up and away!to Berlin,to Thailand? 8 weeks for sure...
Oh,passport!my precious.how can I live without you???
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #82 เมื่อ: 28 มีนาคม 2550, 16:47:23 »

Today is a busy day from 07.00 untill now and it will be hectic,stress day untill night...get back to all fan later.
nice day..we have 4,5°celcius in the morning then they said it could up untill 17° celcius..can the body stand such different temperature??ask khun mor....
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #83 เมื่อ: 29 มีนาคม 2550, 16:50:10 »

P.Yas is now waiting for depart in Heatthrow...to Suwannaphum airport....
It will be a long weary day again only sit on the flight.

P.Rangsun is also on the way home to Thailand...I am really jealious of them both.

Have a nice trip khun peeeeeeeeeeeeee.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #84 เมื่อ: 30 มีนาคม 2550, 04:34:06 »

Good Morning Thailand,
21.00pm german time (02.00 am early in the morning thaitime)I got a phone call from Heathrow international airport.P.Yas is waiting for departure in an hour.He let greet all fan,fan in Thailand and let me extend all best wish how glad he is to be soon in Thailand.He will arrive exactly 18.00 pm thai time.
P.Yas,
let we chat in web,have a nice safely trip and a long sitting relaxing home.
see you,
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #85 เมื่อ: 01 เมษายน 2550, 16:16:18 »

P.Yas,
glad to know you are safely back home to Thailand. please take care yourself very well while travelling to the south.
see you,
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #86 เมื่อ: 01 เมษายน 2550, 21:58:59 »

Hello there,
today it's a nice weather,sunny...mild temperature...time to polish and clean your dusty bicycle...The biking season has just begun!
We made a biking tour often in summer..from our place,where we live on the bike lane along vineyard area ,up and down,up and down..the horrible is the first half an hour of the tour as we were lazy for a long winter..now it's time to be active...bigboss has to cheer up the team along the time"our goal is the open beer garten next 15 km!!"...the beer garten was on the top of a small hill among the vineyard...I gave up ,stepped down and pulled my bike!!!there were so crowded(certainly! they were comming with a car and motorcycle..lazy folk!!)after a big "Radler"beer and sweet mineral water,a big salat plate I feel better and can enjoy the environment.The kid got an apple juice and pommes...playing ground neaby...they forgot about the hardest tour before and ready to bike back.
The fresh wind make me feel tired.
Goodnight naka,
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #87 เมื่อ: 03 เมษายน 2550, 00:18:19 »

my children have an Easter vacation,as they were young we would hide some choccolatte egg in the garden and let them search...today it fit not to them both anymore...2 weeks..at home...what can I entertain them:
1.drive them to down town?
2.to the cinema?
3.to indoor pool?
4.do garden work?
5.kick them out to ride a bicycle?
6.let them play computer game 2 hours a day?
7.prohibit all electronic..let's read!
before I could find out,they kick me out of the house....
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #88 เมื่อ: 03 เมษายน 2550, 20:46:01 »

send the kid to the library and mommyis  playing net...oh,a craw mother!
they come back with a red cheek from cold weather...the library is 10 minutes walk from home..it is healthy to get a fresh air.Isn't it?Huh?
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #89 เมื่อ: 04 เมษายน 2550, 01:12:24 »

Just comming back home...today I take the kid to the cinema,the film"Mr.Bean Makes Holiday"is right for children during the vacation.The song of this film is"La Mer" in french version....again..I think of navy!
after saw the film,the programme would be not perfect if there's no Mc Donald visit...
the second vacation day is...anyhow...over!
good night,
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #90 เมื่อ: 05 เมษายน 2550, 14:50:57 »

from tomorrow it will be an official hoilday for Easter...the university is closed ,no lecture untill next 10 Apr...again like day before a long holiday we have to shop food and things before all shop close...it is stress and have to think of everything.My family will colour painting boiled eggs and eat it themself during this holiday(no need to hide it in the grass like the children were still young)!!
I think it has no need to be painted and Nungning can adapt all boiled egg to cook...Kaipalo...hmm,again a sweet deliciuos easter!!then nungning buy a big leg of pig(Kamoo)...Kaipalo will be ...perfect!
we will visit in law people,have a talk,and eat...like every holiday.also on the way from the Black Forest,we plan to visit a university city names"Tuebingen"..a fresh city,many youngy...an intellectually youngy...smart and young blood.By the good weather they predicted,I will eat an italian ice cream there...
Have a nice time(vor holiday too)in Thailand,
nn.27
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #91 เมื่อ: 06 เมษายน 2550, 19:52:55 »

The meaning of this Easter holiday is like the meaning of our religion holiday..it is the day Jesu had been crossing by the Roman..so it is a sad Friday...the whole country will stay silent day for his death....no shop open and no voice...I have to whisper with all of you naka nia!
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #92 เมื่อ: 08 เมษายน 2550, 02:46:27 »

Dear P.Suriya,
it is astaunished you are still online!It must be 02.40 am early in the morning naka?How are you?
I were absent the whole day!it is an Easter holiday and we were visiting in law people,a small tour....the day is over!
nice Sunday ka,
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #93 เมื่อ: 08 เมษายน 2550, 16:41:57 »

Easter Sunday,the people will visit the church the whole family,hear the priest praying and telling them the story,which is adapted to the new modern life.In the protestant church is really tolerance and free for other religion(may be they think I am a Philippinos)
today it is a beautiful weather,sunny,warm...not a certain for Easter period..which may still cool and rainny...we 3(I,GAitong,Gaifa)stay late in bed,bigboss has to go to the church alone and we....eat an painted -boiled.egg as many as we like....it is a cholesterol day!!!!
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

iamfrommoon
Cmadong ชั้นเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2535
คณะ: พาณิชยศาสตร์และการบัญชี
กระทู้: 8,396

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #94 เมื่อ: 09 เมษายน 2550, 14:25:45 »

สวัสดีค่ะพี่หนิง...

หลังจากที่บอกพี่หนิงว่า หลานสาวจะกลับมาเหยียบแผ่นดินแม่เป็นครั้งแรกในชีวิตด้วยวัย 3 ขวบครึ่ง...วันนี้น้องพา Sasi มาแนะนำตัวค่ะ

หนูชื่อ Sasi ค่ะ คุณแม่นู๋เคยเป็นเทคนิคการแพทย์ที่รพ.จุฬาฯ แต่พอมาเจอคุณพ่อ Andy หนุ่มน้อยวิศวกรที่ตกหลุมรักคุณแม่..คุณแม่ก็เลยต้องลาออกจากงาน บินลัดฟ้าไปอยู่ Dusseldorf ค่ะ หนูมีพี่ชายชื่อ Inn อายุ 6 ขวบ แต่คราวนี้คุณแม่ไม่ได้พาพี่ Inn มาด้วย ปล่อยให้อยู่กับพ่อค่ะ..นู๋เอาตุ๊กตา Dedi มาฝากน้าปุ๊ก Dedi เป็นหนูที่หูและเท้าใหญ่มาก เด็กๆ ที่นั่นจะรักเจ้า Dedi ทุกคนเลย ถือว่า ดังมากๆๆ ค่ะ...ส่วนหนูตอนนี้ชอบ Babi แต่น้าหนิงรู้มั้ยคะว่า พอมาเมืองไทย หนูก็ได้รู้จักเพื่อนใหม่เป็น Hello Kitty and Doraemon หนูนะชอบมากๆ เลยค่ะ เจอที่ไหนนู๋วิ่งเข้าใส่ทู๊กที แม่ต้องห้ามหนูว่า Sasi พอแล้วๆ เดี๋ยวตม.เขาว่า แม่จะซื้อไปขาย บางทีนู๋ร้องจะเอาให้ได้ แต่แม่ก็บอกว่า ยังมีอีก ไปดูที่อื่นก่อนลูก ต้องมีเยอะกว่าที่นู๋เห็น นู๋เชื่อแม่ทุกครั้งเลยค่ะ เลยงอแงได้ไม่นาน... :lol:

หนูลงจากเครื่องน้าปุ๊กก็เอาตุ๊กตาหมีตัวใหญ่ๆ มาให้หนู แต่หนูไม่ค่อยสบายเลย ไม่ได้รับไว้เอง แต่คราวนี้น้าปุ๊กซื้อเป้บาบี้สีชมพูสดใส...นู๋เห่อมากเลยค่ะ สะพายไปมาในห้องน้าปุ๊ก แล้วเอานอนด้วยค่ะ คริคริ
บันทึกการเข้า

@@ธรรมชาติสร้างความขัดแย้ง เพื่อให้คนเรียนรู้ซึ่งกันและกันได้ดียิ่งขึ้น@@@

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #95 เมื่อ: 09 เมษายน 2550, 14:32:11 »

Today is Easter Monday,still be a holiday....everywhere silent!could hear only a bird- singing greeting for spring time and again like yesterday it will be warm!terrace and Bar-B-Q season was just begun.The sun stand a little bit late till set..as long the sun set...catch your jacket right time to warm you up!!The people is in a good mood depend on the weather and climate.They like to sit the whole day outside on their terrace,by their freetime garden or only just...be at home by their beloved family.
บันทึกการเข้า

iamfrommoon
Cmadong ชั้นเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #96 เมื่อ: 09 เมษายน 2550, 14:39:18 »

แม่กับน้าปุ๊กพาหนูไปช้อปปิ้งตั้งแต่ 10 โมงเช้า ถึง 1 ทุ่ม หนูงอแงบ้างค่ะ แต่ได้ยินแม่กับน้าปุ๊กบอกว่า หนูน่ารักมาก ไม่ค่อยงอแงและพูดรู้เรื่อง แต่ดีนะคะที่แม่เตรียมรถเข็นไว้ให้หนูนั่ง ไม่อย่างนั้นมีเด็กร้องไห้แงๆๆ เสียงดังลั่นห้างแน่ๆ ค่ะ เพราะเมื่อยขาค่ะ...นู๋สามารถทำทุกอย่างได้ด้วยตัวเองค่ะ ใส่เสื้อผ้า รองเท้า ถุงเท้า กินข้าว ใช้มีดและส้อม แม่ให้หนูทำเองหมด และหนูก็ชอบทำเองด้วยค่ะ

แม่พาหนูเดินซื้อของให้พี่อินน์ พ่อ Andy ไล่ตั้งแต่ซีคอนสแควร์ ไปเซ็นทรัลบางนา และไปจบที่มาบุญครอง วันนั้นทั้งวันไม่ได้เจอแสงอาทิตย์เลยค่ะ

หนูฟังภาษาไทยได้ตั้งแต่ลงจากเครื่องแต่ไม่เคยพูดเลย...แต่เมื่อหนูเจอป้าแหม่มหนูพูดบางคำ แม่บอกว่า ไหนศศิพูดว่าอะไรนะคะ...นู๋ก็ตอบเป็น ภาษาไทย...แม่ได้ยินก็ดีใจมั่กมากเลยค่ะ แม่บอกน้าปุ๊กว่า ไม่นึกว่าลูกจะพูดได้ เพราะอยู่ที่เยอรมันแม่ไม่เคยได้ยินหนูกับพี่อินน์พูดเลย หนูจะตอบแม่เป็นภาษาเยอรมันไม่ก็ด๊อยช์ทุกครั้ง แต่ครั้งนี้แม่บอกว่า ภูมิใจมากที่แม่ประสบความสำเร็จโดยไม่ได้สอนภาษาไทยเพิ่ม เพียงแต่แม่ใช้วิธีพูดภาษาไทยกับลูกทุกๆ วันค่ะ...หนูเลยเข้าใจและจำได้ น้าปุ๊กบอกว่า นู๋พูดภาษาไทยได้ดีค่ะ

ต้องเติมพลังด้วย Swensen's สักหน่อยค่ะ ไม่อย่างนั้นหนูไม่มีแรงเดิน

:lol:  Cool  :lol:
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #97 เมื่อ: 09 เมษายน 2550, 14:43:44 »

Oh,nong Pookie,your niece is cute! thank you for her pictures naka!
The grey mouse you mean names "Diddle"...my daughter was also crazy as she was 6-7 years old....how about her communication with you?can she understand and talk to other like she talks to her mom??a girl always talkative compare to a boy...it is a question of how often she has a chance to practice.Your nephew will go to school this September if I am not wrong..from that moment,your cousin can not fly to Thailand as she like anymore..the convenience and enjoyable will be over..the horror of vacation holiday begin and she can only fly back to Thailand  the vacation period.The ticket price is horrible expensive and ,and so on..
Now it is a 2 weeks Easter holiday in south-western Germany...the kids stay at home and reading many books from the library ,playing outside much more than before.
We will visit a freetime garden form our acquantance..I want to meet one German,who just come back from Phuket talking about evrything there.
Have a good start of the week naja,
p.nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #98 เมื่อ: 09 เมษายน 2550, 14:55:18 »

Just get a second lots of the pictures....you are right about how her mom teachs her thai...teaching means..her mom talk and talk and again talk to her daughter as often as possible..need no extra course...not mix the language and have to be consequence!needs really talkative mom!!then when they go to school,they get a right Deutsch from the environment(teacher/school friend)they will decide by themself whether they will keep talking thai or answer in Deutsch....she will see it soon.I assume they both talk to each other in Deutsch naka.The bigger they are the complicate their words grammar...sometimes it is not easy to answer in thai!!.this discipline I still keep on going...with a hope that this thai language programme will set down into their brain...so then when they learn another language.it will link to each other like a spider net.
p.ning
บันทึกการเข้า

iamfrommoon
Cmadong ชั้นเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #99 เมื่อ: 09 เมษายน 2550, 15:48:32 »

อ้างจาก: "khesorn mueller"
Oh,nong Pookie,your niece is cute! thank you for her pictures naka!
The grey mouse you mean names "Diddle"...my daughter was also crazy as she was 6-7 years old....how about her communication with you?can she understand and talk to other like she talks to her mom??a girl always talkative compare to a boy...it is a question of how often she has a chance to practice.Your nephew will go to school this September if I am not wrong..from that moment,your cousin can not fly to Thailand as she like anymore..the convenience and enjoyable will be over..the horror of vacation holiday begin and she can only fly back to Thailand  the vacation period.The ticket price is horrible expensive and ,and so on..
Now it is a 2 weeks Easter holiday in south-western Germany...the kids stay at home and reading many books from the library ,playing outside much more than before.
We will visit a freetime garden form our acquantance..I want to meet one German,who just come back from Phuket talking about evrything there.
Have a good start of the week naja,
p.nn.

แฮ่ๆๆๆ ใช่แล้วค่ะ ชื่อ DiDDle น้องจำผิดเองค่ะ...ตอนนี้นั่งในรถเป็นเพื่อนน้องมาทำงานทู๊กวันเลย...พี่สาวบอกว่า เมืองไทยนี่เป็นสวรรค์นักช้อป อะไรๆ ก็หาได้ที่นี่มีโม๊ด จะกลับวันที่ 23 เม.ย.นี้แล้วค่ะ..เห็นหลานถามเหมือนกันว่า จะมีไข่รึเปล่าคะ (คุยกันเมื่อคืนวันเสาร์น่ะค่ะ) พี่สาวก็บอกว่า หนูต้องรอดูนะคะ นี่ยังไม่ได้ถามพี่เลยค่ะว่าเป็นอย่างไรบ้าง

หลานเขาจะตอบน้องเป็นภาษาเยอรมัน น้องได้ศัพท์เพิ่มนอกจากสวัสดีเช้า เที่ยง เย็น ก็มีเพิ่มคือ หนาย (No) กับ ย่ะ (Yes) แค่นี้ แล้วก็ศัพท์เด็กคือ ปิปิ๊ (ปวดชิ๊งฉ่อง) เวลาเขาพูดยาวก็จะ พี่จ๋าช่วยด้วยๆๆๆ...เขาเป็นเด็กคุ้นกับทุกคนง่ายๆ ค่ะ ที่ง่ายนี่คือ เขาจำชื่อทุกๆ คนที่แม่เคยเล่าให้ฟัง หรือคุยผ่านโทร.ทางไกลได้ค่ะ พอบอกว่า นี่น้าปุ๊ก เขาก็จะไม่กลัวเลย...ตอนนี้ที่เห็นได้ชัดคือ เขาเข้าใจภาษาไทยได้ดีมาก...แม้จะพูดไม่ได้ก็ตามค่ะ ไม่ติดอ่างเหมือนไทเกอร์ วูด พี่สาวมักถามว่า...น้าถามหนู นู๋จะต้องตอบว่าไงคะ...หลานน้องก็ตอบถูกทุกครั้ง (แต่พูดเป็นเยอรมันค่ะ)

บางทีน้องจะช่วยเขาถอดรองเท้า เขาก็บอกว่า "ไม่เป็นไรค่ะ หนูทำเอง" คือ เขาจะทำเองทุกอย่าง...คุยกันในรถเรื่องของขวัญ ของชอบอะไรงี้ น้องก็บอกว่า เดือนหน้าวันเกิดน้าปุ๊ก หนูมีอะไรให้น้าปุ๊กมั้ย...ก็บอกว่า คิดดูก่อนนะคะ แล้วก็ถามน้องต่อเลยว่า "แล้ววันเกิดนู๋น้าปุ๊กจะให้อะไรนู๋" คะ...ฟังแล้วก็เออ ตัวแค่นี้ถามกลับได้แบบเหมือนผู้ใหญ่เล้ย...

พี่สาวเลี้ยงลูกทั้งไทยและเยอรมันผสมกัน น้องเห็นเวลาพี่สาวผิด พี่จะ "ขอโทษ" ลูก เห็นแล้วน้องชอบแบบนี้...เวลาศศิทำผิดก็จะขอโทษแม่และทุกๆ คนทุกครั้งเลยค่ะ

:lol:  Cool  :lol:
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 727   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

ทำไมหอพักนิสิตจุฬาจึงเป็นดินแดนมหัศจรรย์            " ไม่ได้เป็นแค่หอให้นอนพัก  แต่เป็นบ้านอบอุ่นรักให้อาศัย  ไม่เป็นแค่ที่ซุกหัวยามหลบภัย  แต่สร้างใจให้เข้มแข็งแกร่งการงาน"  <))))><