28 มีนาคม 2567, 20:37:59
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 [2]  ทั้งหมด   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: E-mail จากพี่ชรินทร์ สำคัญมากโปรดอ่านค่ะ  (อ่าน 25976 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
เหยง 16
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: rcu2516
คณะ: เภสัชศาสตร์ 2516
กระทู้: 23,533

« ตอบ #25 เมื่อ: 22 กุมภาพันธ์ 2553, 23:18:48 »

นี่มาล่าสุดครับ ท่านใดสนใจเงินสิบล้านห้าแสนเหรียญสหรัฐบ้างครับ

From     : Ameer Ali
Date      : 22 กุมภาพันธ์ 2553 19:55
To         : info@account.com
Subject : Contract sum of US$10,500,000.00

I am Dr. Craig Burton, Funds Management Consultant for SAICPD
(South Africa Independent Contract Payment Department) UK Branch
I am making this contact with you based on the fact
that you are in a position to assist us in a money transfer
and investment portfolio management.
Send message to my email: craigburtons@yahoo.com.hk or call me on my direct telephone number: + 44 7529477075
Regards
DR. CRAIG BURTON
      บันทึกการเข้า
เหยง 16
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #26 เมื่อ: 22 กุมภาพันธ์ 2553, 23:21:44 »

และนี่เช่นกันครับ วันนี้มาเยอะจริง

From     : MAIL
Date      : 22 กุมภาพันธ์ 2553 19:55
To         : undisclosed-recipients: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Subject : Promo

National Lottery New year promo(You've won £789,000.00 GBP) send info Names,Address,Age,Phone
      บันทึกการเข้า
เหยง 16
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #27 เมื่อ: 21 มีนาคม 2553, 20:19:18 »

พวกไนจีเรีย, แอฟริกา มันคงนึกว่าเรายังกินหญ้าแทนข้าวอยู่มั้ง

MR.YOUSSUF ISSIAKA.
AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK(ADB)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.
CONFIDENTIAL.

Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of Africa Development Bank,(ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina-faso West Africa.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds, U.S D $20M (Twenty million United States dollars) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash. You can confirm the genuine of the deceased death .

I am therefore inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50 if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail. Please respond back.

Have a great day.
My dearest regards
Mr Youssuf Issiaka
      บันทึกการเข้า
เหยง 16
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #28 เมื่อ: 29 เมษายน 2553, 12:40:46 »

มาแปลกขึ้นเรื่อยๆ มีอีเมล์ฉบับหนึ่งครับ ส่งให้ผมเมื่อวันที่ 27 เมษายน (เมื่อวานนี้เอง)
ดังมีสาระดังนี้ (ข้อความต้นฉบับครับ) มีภาษาไทยแนบมาด้วย น่าจะใช้ระบบแปลของกูเกิ้ล

Date: 27 เมาายน 2553 6.14
To: fifijama005@yahoo.mail
Subject: From Miss Fifi Jama

Dear ชื่อของฉัน Fifi Jama และฉันอายุ 22 ปีหญิง ฉันเห็นโปรไฟล์ของคุณและสนใจฉันมาก ฉันต้องการทราบว่าคุณรับทราบคุณ ฉันมีบางสิ่งที่สำคัญมากที่จะบอกคุณ กรุณา ติดต่อเราได้ที่อีเมล์ที่ fifijama005@yahoo.com (ของฉัน) หรือคุณสามารถส่งฉันอีเมลของคุณฉันจะบอกคุณเกี่ยวกับตัวเองและส่งภาพถ่ายของ ฉัน Bye Email Fifi (fifijama005@yahoo.com)

Dear, my name is Fifi Jama and I am 22 years old woman. I saw your profile, and it interested me a lot. I would like to know you and get to know you. I have something very important to tell you. Please contact me at my email address, which (fifijama005@yahoo.com), or you can send me your e-mail me to tell you more about myself and send you my photos. Bye Email Fifi (fifijama005@yahoo.com)
      บันทึกการเข้า
เหยง 16
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #29 เมื่อ: 05 พฤษภาคม 2553, 12:03:00 »

มาอีกรูปแบบหนึ่งครับ

Date:  1 เมษายน 2553 11.27
To:     nscorn
Subject: Investment Financing

Good day, I hope this letter meets you in good faith.

Just recently, I was mandated by a high-networth individual, to source a trustworthy and honest individual in a country that is politically and economically stable, with an excellent climate for a large capital investment on viable projects and lucrative businesses, hence this contact.

Please respond with a detailed profile of your company with your full names, location and direct telephone number if you are able to handle this partnership as desired by my client, so I can give you more details about this proposal and make arrangement for a meeting where we shall discuss among others, investment areas, transfer of the capital to you and above all the parentage benefits.

Expecting your early response.

James Heath.

บันทึกการเข้า
เหยง 16
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #30 เมื่อ: 12 พฤษภาคม 2553, 16:51:06 »

มีใครโชคดีได้รับข้อความแบบนี้บ้าง ยูโรละ 48 บาท ได้เงินถึง 48 ล้านบาททีเดียว แต่ผมไม่รับรางวัลแบบนี้ครับ

Your Email Has won the sum of Euros 1,000,000.00 Congratulations!‏
จาก:  Google Online Promo (googlelotto@sbcglobal.net

ส่งเมื่อ: 10 พฤษภาคม 2553 10:19:09
ถึง: 
      บันทึกการเข้า
เหยง 16
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #31 เมื่อ: 30 มิถุนายน 2553, 11:35:35 »

มาอีกแล้ว อีเมล์แจ้งว่าได้รับรางวัลจากล๊อตตารี่ของอังกฤษ, มันได้ง่ายๆจริงหรือ £2,293,007 คิดเป็นเงินไทยตั้ง 112,357,343 บาทไทยน่ะ

แต่ช่องที่ให้เติมรายละเอียดน่ะ น่ากลัวพวกจะเอาไปใช้ประโยชน์ด้านอื่น ที่ไม่ชอบด้วยกฎหมายน่ะซี

Date: 29 มิถุนายน 2553 18:06

To: admin@national-lottery.co.uk <admin@national-lottery.co.uk>

Subject: Final Notification!!

Attach: The National Lottery.rft (4.97 KB)

เปิดไฟล์ซึ่งเป็น WORD มีข้อความดังนี้ครับ

The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1N
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/09/ZY369

FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Dear Lucky Winner,

RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you the Draw (#1507) of the NATIONAL LOTTERY, Online Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held on Wednesday, 2nd June, 2010. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from a pool of over 25,000 names of distinguished professionals drawn from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of Africa, and North & South America as part of our international promotions program conducted annually to encourage prospective overseas entries. We hope with part of your prize awards, you will take part in our subsequent lottery jackpots. The result of our computer draw (#1507) which took place on Wednesday, 2nd June, 2010 selected email address attached to an e-ticket number 56475600545 188 with Serial number (5627635368/10) drew the lucky numbers:  02 12 17 25 33 39  (bonus no. 01), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category to the sum of £2,293,007 (Two Million, two hundred and ninety-three thousand and seven British Pounds Sterling). You have therefore been approved to claim your winning in cheque credited to file KTU/9023118308/10.

Your prize award has been insured in your email address and is ready for claims. To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to expeditiously contact our licensed and accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners within a period of 7 days (date of this email inclusive) for the processing of your winning and remittance to your designated bank account after all statutory obligations have been satisfactorily dispensed with. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned. You may want to go through our online web result checker

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/winCheck/winCheckerStart.do

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/lotto.ftl

to verify your prize online with your numbers: 02 12 17 25 33 39  

This promotion takes place twice weekly. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Germany as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your funds would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Berlin, Germany. Please be informed that claims not processed within the stipulated period may be forfeited to the pool without further notice. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish contact via e-mail with the particulars presented below sending the batch and reference numbers and these information below for quick verifications and release of funds between the hours of 8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday through Sunday.

Overseas Claims Unit
United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary
Contact Person: Miss Jamie Sun
Email: ( jamiesun@i12.com )

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM

1. FULL NAMES: __________________________________
2. FULL ADDRESS: ____________________________________________
6. OCCUPATION: ________________________
7. E-MAIL ADDRESS: _____________________________
8. TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________
9. LOTTO NUMBER: __ 02 12 17 25 33 39 ___ B. DRAW NUMBER: ___1507___
10. TICKET NUMBER: __56475600545 188___
11. SERIAL NUMBER: __5627635368/10___
12. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL___________
13. AMOUNT WON: ______£2,293,007_____________________________

Make sure this Verification and Funds Release Form is sent to the Fiduciary agent for quick verification and funds release purpose. Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so desire. Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

NB: Please do not reply to this email. Send all questions and replies to ( jamiesun@i12.com ). Any reply to this email will not be attended to.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

At your disposal, we remain.

Very Truly Yours,

Gary Howard
The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM.
      บันทึกการเข้า
  หน้า: 1 [2]  ทั้งหมด   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

สมาคมนิสิตเก่าหอพักนิสิต จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย มวลสมาชิกสมาคม คณาจารย์ และนิสิตเก่าทุกคน ขอน้อมเกล้าถวายความอาลัย  พระผู้เสด็จสู่สวรรคาลัย ด้วยเกล้าด้วยกระหม่อม ขอเดชะ <;))))><