28 มีนาคม 2567, 17:20:16
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 [2]  ทั้งหมด   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: เที่ยวเมืองจีนกับ Charin 07  (อ่าน 28883 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
Charin07
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 123

« ตอบ #25 เมื่อ: 21 ตุลาคม 2550, 16:51:37 »

We are passing another ship which also taking foreign tourists to the same destination, the Three Gorges Dam project.
บันทึกการเข้า
Charin07
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #26 เมื่อ: 21 ตุลาคม 2550, 16:54:18 »

Taking from bedroom which has a small bathroom inside. It seemed that sleeping in this ship was more comfortable than  in the train we took during our trip to see flora Expo in ChiangMai early this year.
บันทึกการเข้า
Charin07
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #27 เมื่อ: 21 ตุลาคม 2550, 16:54:40 »

We finally arrived at the Three Gorges dam located at Yichang city, Hubei Province, and the ship was going to go across to the other side of the dam which the water level is much lower: how can that be possible?

Since June 16, 2003, the 5-step ship locks have been opened for ships to pass by. If my memory is correct, there are two ship locks for big ships and 1 ship lock for small ships. It took several hours before the ships in each lot can enter the other side of the dam. The reason it took such a long time because they must lower the water level 5 times and each time they must close the gate first and release the water from below until the water is at the same level with the next step. I am sure those who are engineering students will understand this technique well. What I have to say is that we human beings are very inteligent to be capable of doing this,
บันทึกการเข้า
Charin07
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #28 เมื่อ: 21 ตุลาคม 2550, 16:55:40 »

บันทึกการเข้า
Charin07
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #29 เมื่อ: 21 ตุลาคม 2550, 16:56:03 »

This is a tower for tourists to take photos of the great dam and near-by nice looking scenery.
บันทึกการเข้า
Charin07
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #30 เมื่อ: 21 ตุลาคม 2550, 16:56:43 »

The Three Gorges Project was once a dream of Chinese for 100 years. On june 1, 2003, the world famous yangtze Three Gorges Project started to store water. Only 10 days later, the water level of the reservoir reached 135 metres. Four months later, the water level rose to 139 metres.The Three Gorges has been now a huge man-made lake and unavoidably lost its original look.The Yangtze River, which runs forward with great strength and vigour for millions of years, now greatly slow its pace here. A new Three Gorges was born to the world!! It is more important that the construction of the Three Gorges Project brought new towns spreading all over the reservoir and modernized the life of the people in the Three Gorges at least half a century ahead of time.

This Project has become the largest hydropower station, which has the largest installed capacity and strongest power of generation in China.
บันทึกการเข้า
Charin07
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #31 เมื่อ: 21 ตุลาคม 2550, 16:57:05 »

On last day of my China trip, we visit a very old temple in Wuhan, Sichuan Province. The tower you saw is the symbol of the city; is was burned several times and it was rebuilt every time.When on top floor of the tower, we can sees the beautiful views with far away distance clearly.
บันทึกการเข้า
Charin07
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #32 เมื่อ: 21 ตุลาคม 2550, 16:57:43 »

This place  situated close to the temple in Wuhan. We were told that there are a lot of foreigners living in this city, especially French; the number must be big as they have their own designated area called Golden Town in Wuhan (We passed this area too). You probably don't know that Wuhan, which has poppulation about 10 million, is the production base in China for French automobiles, namely Pegeot, Zetron. So, don't be surprised if you come across lots of taxis running on streets in China today are these luxurious brandnames.
บันทึกการเข้า
Charin07
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #33 เมื่อ: 21 ตุลาคม 2550, 16:57:58 »

How do you like this unique beautiful tower? Lots of tourists come to visit the temple everyday and always go up to top floor of this tower to enjoy a bird-eye-view of  the city of Wuhan below.
บันทึกการเข้า
Charin07
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #34 เมื่อ: 21 ตุลาคม 2550, 16:58:30 »

These are cranes, the symbol of longevity or having long life since the ancient time of China.
บันทึกการเข้า
Charin07
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #35 เมื่อ: 21 ตุลาคม 2550, 16:58:49 »

Models of Chinese pavillion in different styles from various dynasties from ancient time until recently.
บันทึกการเข้า
Charin07
มือใหม่หัดเมาท์

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #36 เมื่อ: 21 ตุลาคม 2550, 16:59:46 »

Last but not least, just less than three hours before we left Wuhan for Gwangzhou and Bangkok on the same day, we went to attend  a tea-making ceremony at a shopping place where a lady demonstrated how to prepare delicious tea. After the ceremony, she introduced several kinds  of tea for us to buy. Unfortunately, only a few were convinced and supported her, and the rest bought other sweet Kanom instead.

Hope you guys get something from what I have related to you about my trip, if not I advise you to search for more information in internet to know and understand China in depth.
บันทึกการเข้า
Junphen Juntana

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 403

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #37 เมื่อ: 30 มกราคม 2551, 10:49:41 »

Enjoy reading...so much,
Million thanks ka, P' Charin.

บันทึกการเข้า

เพ็ญ อักษร: รหัส 36 & ซีมะโด่ง 76

เว็บไซต์: http://www.tpa.or.th/writer/author_des.php?passTo=98900ed085c9084a2b01bdbd15fa8470&authorID=429

http://www.facebook.com/penfriend

ทำใจให้ดี ทำดีให้ใจ
too_ploenpit
Cmadong ชั้นเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: rcu2514
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 7,778

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #38 เมื่อ: 05 ธันวาคม 2551, 14:09:22 »

...ขอบพระคุณสำหรับภาพสวยๆค่ะ...พี่ชรินทร์...
...สุสานทหารจิ๋นซี...ตอนตู่ไปประมาณปี 31  ยังไม่ยอมให้ถ่ายรูปนะคะ...แค่ให้เข้าไปดูเฉยๆ...
...ตู่เลยซื้อหนังสือมาเล่มนึงค่ะ...ประมาณร้อยกว่าบาท...บรรยายเป็นภาษาอังกฤษกับจีน...
...แต่ถึงไปที่อื่น...แม้ให้ถ่ายรูปได้...ก็ยังต้องซื้อหนังสืออยู่ดีค่ะ...รวมทั้งโปสการ์ดด้วย...
...เพราะว่าราคาก็ไม่แพงมาก...ที่สำคัญคือตู่ถ่ายสู้เค้าไม่ได้ค่ะ...อิอิ...
บรึ๋ยยย
บันทึกการเข้า

i love pink, you are pink = i love you
pluskit042

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #39 เมื่อ: 12 มกราคม 2556, 11:16:23 »

ก็ดีนะครับ
      บันทึกการเข้า

ทัวร์จีนสนุกต้องที่ เดอะ ฟีนิกซ์ 999
  หน้า: 1 [2]  ทั้งหมด   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

ทำไมหอพักนิสิตจุฬาจึงเป็นดินแดนมหัศจรรย์            " ไม่ได้เป็นแค่หอให้นอนพัก  แต่เป็นบ้านอบอุ่นรักให้อาศัย  ไม่เป็นแค่ที่ซุกหัวยามหลบภัย  แต่สร้างใจให้เข้มแข็งแกร่งการงาน"  <))))><