18 พฤษภาคม 2567, 05:32:57
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน [สมาชิกเก่าลืมรหัส โทร 081-7611760]
A A A A  ระเบียบปฎิบัติ

Languages    
  หน้า: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 727   ลงล่าง
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Greeting From Germany part VI-ต่อกับ Part II ....What a Day!  (อ่าน 2277463 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 2 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #50 เมื่อ: 12 มีนาคม 2550, 08:02:17 »

Ning,
Study no more.
You have already received Ph.D. in Family Affairs (majored in Germany).
Be proud of yourself naa.
P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2527
คณะ: รัฐศาสตร์
กระทู้: 71,885

« ตอบ #51 เมื่อ: 12 มีนาคม 2550, 17:56:20 »

it would be great if..I ...would ...be ..a ...mother...of ...the ...next...2 PhD...in the near future!!(greed has no limit)(my mother has children,who she sets all her hope,dream,expect....6 from 12 could enter to be a freshy of CU..that is an excellent effort as a mom...so I will reach my aim too.down to earth but strong will and dicipline)
would you want to hear my plan for them?Robin should be in a medicine direction...the best place to go is Heidelberg University.Katharina,she wll be a good teacher or may be a good researcher...let she study in biology or education direction...no problem...may be stuttgart university or hmm,let me think.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #52 เมื่อ: 12 มีนาคม 2550, 18:24:27 »

But.... have you asked them as what they want to be?
P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #53 เมื่อ: 12 มีนาคม 2550, 20:12:56 »

Robin used to ask :"mom!which career earn money the best??"
I :"hmm,medicine man ,boy"
He:"which one?"
I:"the best paid career-dentist,then beauty surgion"
He:"and Papa?"
I:"papa does thing,what he likes and makes him happy"
He:"may I have both??"
I:"what?money and career or career and satisfaction??"
He:"let me see,mom...let me see"

I swear,this fighting character not from me....
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #54 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 00:18:55 »

It was a good start, Ning.
Let your children ask you as many questions as they want. Then you teach them to analyse themselves. Great!!!!!

But..... may I ask you.. NIng?
What do you want to be in your future?

P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #55 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 00:28:22 »

what do you mean?
as I was young?
or now till the future?

then I have to ask myself:"do you have a future in Germany??"
I:"not sure,girl!"
other I:"why?you have to live your life there"
I:"yeah,but one can develope day by day..I am flexible"
other I:"you have to start"
I:"life start at 40,pal..and I am only 41...!!!"

nice day kaaa,
nn
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #56 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 00:38:38 »

Are you going to start the step of a new 40 years phrase?
Go.... ahead..... dream has no limit.
YAS
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #57 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 02:02:53 »

P.Yas,
I dream but adapt myself well to a situation there in Germany:
1.normally you have no need to work if you grow up the kids(they transfer you money monthly independ how much your husband earns)
2.you may do things you like but not for survive as your husband earn 2-3 times already for the whole family(I think of myself if my husband doesn't love me passiontely anymore..what to do as I may be not 26 but 46 or 56 years old!!!)
3.as a foreigner...there are not so variant career to do as the system there is totally different to Thailand..my bachelor degree can not apply as a career there so I need to make any profession career one more time(believe it or not I keep contact to one dentist CU,who married and live in Luxemburg...they both move back to Germany,the twin are smaller than my kids..she may need longer time before she could do thing outside)
4.the actual situation in Europe as a whole picture about cheap,cheaper and pay least to produce in cheap labour country(stick word:globalization)
then they lay off the position....people lost their job....what to do?
all that argument make me careful to my own future as life is changeable!
nong nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #58 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 05:16:54 »

Ning,
Stay there with your family...... no matter how worst the German economy would be. I know you are good and your hubby would not DUMP you.
By the way, you also...... don't you DUMP him naa.!!!!!

LOVE is in the air.... everywhere you go..... REMEMER THIS.

P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
prapasri AH
Cmadong พันธุ์แท้

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 3,256

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #59 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 09:44:37 »

Cheesy พี่แอ๊ะอ่าน ภาษาอังกฤษเข้าใจบ้าง ไม่เข้าใจบ้าง พอเดาๆ ไป
(เวบหอนี้ พี่แอ๊ได้เรียนภาษาอังกฤษไปด้วยค่ะ)

น้องหนิง ไม่ต้องกังวล นะคะ พี่แอ๊ะ อายุ 56 แล้ว พี่หาญยังรักพี่แอ๊ะอยู่เลยค่ะ

แถมรักมากขึ้นมากขึ้นทุกวัน ด้วยค่ะ

ยิ่งอยู่ที่ยโสธร (เหมือนอยู่น่างประเทศเปี๊ยบเลย)
 เราไม่มีญาติพี่น้องเลย เรามีกันอยู่สองคน เลยยิ่งต้องรักกันมากขึ้นค่ะ :lol:
บันทึกการเข้า

ชาวหอ ชาวหอจุฬา สดใสเริ่งรา เมื่อมาร่วม สามัคคี
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #60 เมื่อ: 13 มีนาคม 2550, 16:15:38 »

P.prapasri ka,
yeah,I can imagine...because you are the one to be proud of!P.Harn is proud of you.This is what not concern us as a mom of his children but I mean between man and women.I saw the parent of my kid in their class divorce or seperate...one another!!it is really frightened and you will ask why?on the otherside my husband's parent..they were married since 54-55 years!!what is their recipe to held on their couple life?his grandparent were also celebrated their golden wedding(50 years)before they die apart.If I will believe in a socialization...he would be what he was from...it must be not fair to those,who come from a divorce family.But one thing I can be sure...I and his mom has the same constellation,as if he knew me well like he knew his mom!!!
nice day ka,
nungning
ps.have you read the joke???
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #61 เมื่อ: 17 มีนาคม 2550, 23:04:39 »

Used market is an event people like to visit.What are they giving in used market?all you can find...sombat baa!!!,new products,stuff from clearing an old house where the relative don't wan' t to have , so there are some people speculate of these allinclusive cheap price...they are professional...move from one used market to another.we like to walk and have a look as sometimes you need any sparepart for your grandparent cupboard...100 years old....which you never find whereelse but...there by used markt!
we have few stuff(most of all...antique)in our house...reasonable price and massive(geniune)wood or any sleepdress made of a thick lienin faser 30-40 years old..grandma sleep dress!!today.I got an elephant(made in Thailand..certainly!!)wood..greeting on the shoeboard...some small stuff for repairing out old board..
I love used markt.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #62 เมื่อ: 19 มีนาคม 2550, 03:27:18 »

today is a rainny day...whole day long...windy....can not go out...sometimes raindrop pearling like a small ice pieces against the window.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #63 เมื่อ: 19 มีนาคม 2550, 06:12:26 »

Ning,
It snows again today..... and is beautiful.
I thought it was going to be warmer but now it's cold again.
P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #64 เมื่อ: 19 มีนาคม 2550, 17:10:10 »

I wish,khun pee,I wish as it was rainny day last 2 days!!!cold..but only ice raindrop...today they said it's snow...but the temperature is too high.

Where were you on the weekend?shopping?short trip tour?

I am busy today,my passport will be expired in July and I want to fly in Aug...lucky me I figured it out on time...today have to call ambassy in Berlin..they said I should call Frankfurt consulate..all together 1 hours just for dial and dial and dial...for nothing!
The car has to be inspected,change tire from winter to summer,and year inspection...also make a date..calling bla,bla,bla
I was early in the morning driving to attend lexture exactly 07.50 am there...nobody!what happens??panic! hectic,help!help! then I was by secretary office..there were a note at the door...the class is out untill 14 Apr...today is not my day..khun pee.
บันทึกการเข้า

alayas
บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบ #65 เมื่อ: 19 มีนาคม 2550, 18:39:47 »

It's been snowing since yesterday and now all are in white..... outside my window. By the way, this becomes a justified reason for me to miss the class. I am home today.

P'Yas
บันทึกการเข้า
khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #66 เมื่อ: 19 มีนาคม 2550, 18:57:37 »

just comming back from room 2515!!!
have you checked room  2526 lately?
crowded!funny and not silent...let's get there!
see you later khun pee(today it's sunny..no hope for snow...anyway snows or not snow  I will change a summer - tire next Wednesday...we live not so high from sea level...may be it's snow in híghland.)
what are you going to do today?
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #67 เมื่อ: 20 มีนาคม 2550, 18:23:05 »

P.Yas,
may I tell you something complicated concern to my passport matter?...last 5 year (2002) my passport was expired after 10 years...they said(Thai ambassy in Berlin)I need a changed register personal identity card or any register show my name in Thailand to be"Mueller"...wow!I still be"nang sao Khesorn Ridhirong"in my identity card and my samnaothabienbarn at Songkhla....where I live or that I married in Germany..it showed only in my passport!!!!I have no need to show them in Germany my thai driver licence,my thai iden.card or my register in Thailand where I live,right??
I told them...I have not many chances to come back Songkhla...so they gave me new passport under...nangsao khesorn ridhirong with extra paper showed my name khesorn mueller has been married...bla,bla,bla...I have to change my surname soon to Mueller....now it is 5 years after....how can I tell them"sir,I still not have a chance to go back Thailand to finish this matter"...I ashame!!
it is my last....identity to be...thai....I have to cheat ambassy for the next 5 years....I feel not good but I don't want to change my name to Mueller...
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #68 เมื่อ: 21 มีนาคม 2550, 15:20:17 »

today I have to go to the colledge..meet the professor,who is really hard to find , to meet and make an appointment...he may like to play "catch me if you can" or he may enjoy playing "cat and mouse"..whatever it is...nungning has to hand him a report from Practical semester...so that the matter....basta!
get back to webboard right afternoon kaaaa.
บันทึกการเข้า

iamfrommoon
Cmadong ชั้นเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

รุ่น: 2535
คณะ: พาณิชยศาสตร์และการบัญชี
กระทู้: 8,396

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #69 เมื่อ: 21 มีนาคม 2550, 17:21:08 »

Hello P'Ning,

This Monday, my sis and nephew will arrive BKK. They will take a flight from Dusseldolf ka. I will pick them up at Suwannabhum airport. I am very excited to see my nephew. It is first time to see her. I heard Nong Sasi often practices to speak "Sa was dee ka Nar Pook" and some words. My sis said I could talk with her in Thai. She understands Thai language very well ka. But she will answer me in German. Haaaaaa..How can I understand; beside, my sis has to translate?

Have a nice day ka.

Nong Pookie
บันทึกการเข้า

@@ธรรมชาติสร้างความขัดแย้ง เพื่อให้คนเรียนรู้ซึ่งกันและกันได้ดียิ่งขึ้น@@@

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #70 เมื่อ: 21 มีนาคม 2550, 20:07:43 »

Nong Pookie kaaa,
how old is she,your nephew(it should be your niece,right??)?as when she is 1-6...it is the only chance for mom to practice day by day but then when she go to school she may decide only one language.
As I pragnant Gaitong,I searched for any info.from thai women,who speaks thai to her kids,one of them told me...I should do it disciplinely without mixing untill they are six years old and they will decide by themself which language they talk to you...
Today I have two different types from my kid:Gaitong still understand thai but not speak it out!Gaifa still speaks from time to time...a girl is more talkative than a boy I realized.
and I??talk ,talk and mouthtaek like ever to them...they know it since they were a baby!!
you may need few days and she needs time too to answer you back but it will be fine.
p.nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #71 เมื่อ: 21 มีนาคม 2550, 20:31:45 »

after can not find(catch)the professor,nungning was frustrated!
Ok,OK,sir.I throw the report on your locker with an email(with love!!)Mr.Professor,nungning can't find you but she was there what to do,sir,if she has to come back please arrange a date....
It's snow now....dark cloud,4°celcius...coool...tomorrow they predict a snow chaotic..I am really suspected it... by these temperature....it hard for snow to stand....let see..nungning or meteorologist.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #72 เมื่อ: 22 มีนาคม 2550, 00:36:41 »

P.Yas,
where are tou??
today dinner programme....braten with....peperoni alarm!!!!
hell there in the pot....devil chefcook :twisted:
nice evening,
nungning
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #73 เมื่อ: 22 มีนาคม 2550, 16:31:24 »

Early in the morning of Thursday 22 March 2007...nungning get up to toilette at 05.30am(11.30 am highnoon in Thailand)...what's that?weii,it snows!
but melt away as soon it touch the ground...at 07.30 nungning has to drive to the colledge..fine,no snow on the floor but it hit the carscreen so strong and you can't see the front,it is dark,grey...as if the evening...
She is still at the colledge computer center...has to collect all her brave to drive now home in a snowshowing...today she has to apply her daughter school in Heilbronn..she still has a long day before.
nn.
บันทึกการเข้า

khesorn mueller
Cmadong อภิมหาอมตะเซียน

ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #74 เมื่อ: 23 มีนาคม 2550, 05:01:18 »

No Need to shout out,I know it...p.Yas is sick!
He was alone sick in Bermingham...
can he get back tomorrow?
He needs a sleep,
he may have a flu?Huh?
Oh,how horrible!
have a good rest p.Yas....we web-fan are waiting for you...
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 727   ขึ้นบน

กระโดดไป:  

ทำไมหอพักนิสิตจุฬาจึงเป็นดินแดนมหัศจรรย์            " ไม่ได้เป็นแค่หอให้นอนพัก  แต่เป็นบ้านอบอุ่นรักให้อาศัย  ไม่เป็นแค่ที่ซุกหัวยามหลบภัย  แต่สร้างใจให้เข้มแข็งแกร่งการงาน"  <))))><